Thread: Heal My Blisters...How?

Heal My Blisters...How?

hi ya'll

all afternoon, I scrub, pound, wear, irk, rasp, grind, file, abrad, bray, scour, stratch, scrape, vex, excoriate, rake, bob, burnish, flush, cleanse, wash, brush, polish, purge, furbish, pumice, jar, sweep, mop and vacuum ..... () all with my barehands! a hugeee pay off for not being able to clean my home for months...

now I have palm bli-i-i-isters! ouch.. >.< how can I get rid of them faster? how or best way treat them? I've cooled them off under cold facuet and ice cubed fews then... ..that's all. they hurt! lol...help?
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

OUCH gina!!! Blisters are best left unbandaged to heal. Don't be tempted to pop them!! That liquid inside?? - that is what helps them heal. If they pop, keep them very clean. An antibiotic ointment will soothe them - something like triple-antibiotic, bacitracin, neosporin, mycitracin, etc. I don't know any way to help them heal faster - they just have to heal and like I said - that serum is best left in place Do you have any loose cotton gloves to wear for a day or so?

They will be gone in a few days!! Good job cleaning and scrubbing - must feel good to look around yes?

I agree with Debbie! Give those blisters time to heal; then restart the scrubbing
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

heehee! thanks mommies.

I love to pop. but of course, I wouldn't. five already popped before I woke up because they're big, thinner skin. but 4 others are having fun sitting all liquidy inside my skin and driving me crazy..

my hands has been going under very cold water most of the day, felt soooo goooood! and yes, to loook around how clean my home is!

*ahhh* guess that would be all! thanks again, gals!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..