Thread: Jennys Fathers day present to my son

Jennys Fathers day present to my son

I'm so excited I can't stand it She's on her way to pick up one or two (maybe three!! one for me) rescue kittens about 30 minutes away. My son really wants a kitten (or two) and even though I have my two - Emmitt and Moon - and Jenny has her three - Mama Kat, Frack and Crack (I call the black one Spook and he sleeps with ME). K (son) just really has wanted a kitten/cat of his own. In just a few minutes THEY/OR he/she will be here. I'm so excited. My dogs will just roll their eyes but will be nice. They are just that way, and are familiar with our strange ways

How exciting! We will, of course, NEED pictures!

How EXCITING!!!

What a perfect Father's Day present!!!

Can we see pictures????
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Oh Laurie....this is just wayyyy to exciting. My girls and I are bouncing with delight!!
    You've simply got to take pictures. Do you know how to post them? If not, email me the pictures and I'll post them for you.

What a lovely surprise...I sure wish I could be there for their arrival! I wonder if they have any idea how lucky they are, coming into such a loving and caring home. Happy Father's Day K.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh how excited you all must be!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Where is she? Where is she? K thinks he's getting tickets to a concert or something... OH MY.. I just can't stand it KITTENS! Badger and I are sitting outside waiting. I'm listening to Peter Paul & Mary on PBS and crying in anticipation...........
    I forgot to tell you Karen, Badger & I thank you for your earlier help.

Two baby gray stripey babies.. when Badger went into the basket one hissed! Badger was astonished! The other dogs are outside. They (kittens) are so sweet and want to explore. What FUN! It's been so long since we have had kittens. They will be so loved and cared for. My son cried.
    L

Oh they sound so precious, Laurie!!

And your son cried? What a sweetie!!!

OK...pictures??? hee hee
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Kenneth just called me upstairs to his room, wanted me to bring him some lemonade, he has two kittens asleep on his chest. OMD I love this. Two very tired kittens that are soooo sweet. One is smaller but has bigger ears, they look to be some Maine Coon mix. They let Badger lick them finally, I think he has adopted them as his responsibility when K isn't there

Two grey stripies?? That's so cute. Please.....you've got to get a picture. There's nothing as "awwwwwwwwsome" as seeing sleeping kitties with Daddy.

The more I hear about that Badger boy, the more I wish could meet him. I'm sure he will be a great adoptive parent.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Ask anybody that's met Badge; Mayor Karen.Paul.Jenluckenback and hubby Charlie.K-9Karen.Pam.Floppsyetc... everyone in PA. He's a wonder, much like Binx-Angus-Dale oh don't get me started "We know, every pet is special".

aaawwwwww

congrats to your son!!!

and you too!!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

My son is a big meanie poopy-head He won't let me play with "HIS" kittens until he wakes up and he's still asleep with them.. grrrrr Maybe if I make a lot of noise? They are sooo funny. I had almost forgotten how silly kittens are. They are marvelous with the dogs, and they (dogs) with "their" kittens