Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new foster/bottle baby. Milo has competition, hehe

My new foster/bottle baby. Milo has competition, hehe

I got this little guy from work yesterday, at just two hours old. He is now a day old and growing like a weed! I'll explain his story in more detail later, but for now, here are some pictures.

I saved the best for last!

Wish him well please. I'm so darn attached to him already.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

OMG, what a tiny little kitten!! Did his mom die? His nose is so redish; is that still from birth?
    Oops, lots of questions.... Haven't seen a cat-birth is 40 years....

Good luck with bottle-feeding that sweety!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

bless his little heart........i am sure he will thrive under your care

Sweet baby! Such a tiny thing. He's lucky to have you mothering him!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Awwwwww! What a sweetie! Just 2 hours old? Poor widdle baby. They are so tiney and helpless and just to SWEET!!! May the little tyke thrive under your care and grow into a big fine, proud loved kitty!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What a precious baby! He looks like an itty-bitty version of my Chloe.

KARINA,AND SUZIE ANGELS,BOTH EXPERIENCED CAT ANGEL MOTHER ARE COMING,FROM THE RAINBOW BRIDGE,TO HELP OUT.
    AND WE ARE ADDING,THAT LITTLE GEM,OF A KITTEN,TO OUR PARYERS,THAT THAT KITTEN,CAN GROW,TO BE THE CAT,THAT OUR GOOD LORD INTENDED,FOR THAT BABY,TO BE.

MAY,THAT KITTEN,BE AS BIG,AS MY MOOSE,THE MAGNIFICENT.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks everyone! He is pulling at my heartstrings, that's for sure. Last night was the first time I got him to use the bottle, and once he got the hang of it, just listening to him suckle and purr from contentment made me cry. It was such an amazing feeling, knowing that he actually might make it. Seeing him sleeping in my hand meant the world to me!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

so many good vibes coming for this little one. He is sooo precious. I am sure he will do wonderful under your loving care. He will be the newest PT baby. We will watch him grow into a great handsome strong little man before long. Fingers, toes, whiskers and paws crossed for him to thrive and grow up strong. Also a kitty angel never hurt. My RB Mytsi volunteered to be his guardian angel and make sure he does well. She will hold him in her paws and love him like a momma cat should. She will watch over him until he is 150% on his way to being an amazing, energetic and healthy little kitten.

Good Job Cass...keep it up we are all behind you and pulling for the little one 2000%.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

New baby

Oh, wow!!! There are no words that will even begin to describe how beautiful, sweet, and precious that tiny new born baby is. St. Francis of Assissi, the patron saint of pets is there with him to help him along. Prayers are being prayed right now as I write this that baby will not only survive but grow to be healthy, happy and strong. His mommy may be out of the picture but his Meowmie is right there loving him and caring for him in his very first hours of life. That's a beautiful way to start. With you to care for him and big brother Milo to guide him along by teaching him all the things a kitty needs to know, baby will be just fine. Bless you, Meowmie!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

What a sweet little itty bitty thing!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

What a sweetheart.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Oh Gosh, a widdle itty bitty Poppy.

Big time prayers and positive thoughts on the way that this little one thrives in your care.
    Bless you for caring for this wee one.

Please keep us updated on his condition.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Just got home. He's doing awesome. He sure does have a big voice for such a youngin. I just refilled his water bottle and am about ready to feed the little guy. I'll try getting more pics tonight sometime.

Thank you all for the prayers! Keep them coming, and please continue to keep Cadillac in your thoughts.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

He's so tiny such a cutie pie. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way. I sure hope he makes it.