Thread: I started physical therapy today

I started physical therapy today

for my injuries in the car wreck last month. I will be going twice a week for 4 to maybe 10 weeks. The therapists evaluated me today and said( I hope I get this right) that in my lower back areas something or other, I forgot the exact number that the joint where it joins the pelvis is stuck and not moving and also my muscle is too tight and higher up around my neck the vertebrae at the joint is also stuck. So I guess I will be busy going to the therapist foir awhile. I hope it helps with the pain.

Melissa

i've done PT 3 times, everytime, i've learned things that have helped me. good luck and do your home exercises
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

hope this physical therapy is good for you!

well, what I mean is I had physical therapy sessions specifically for my tighten "swimming" muscles but once after I was in swimming trainings again and got better physical therapist, and it worked really much better than the first clueless one!

so, make sure yours knowing what you need! this will be a long progress but with patience, worth it -- thinking of you!

take care and eat well

rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I have had to have PT before myself and the best question you can ask is what PT can you do at home to help speed your recovery? It has helped keep me from having anymore problems. GOOD LUCK and wishes for a speedy recovery!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I AM DOING PHYSIO THERAPY,THREE TIMES A WEEK,RIGHT BY THE FARMERS MARKET,AND THE LIBRARY,SO I CAN PICK,UP MY BOOKS.AND I THINK,THATS ITS HELPING,AS MY LOWER BACK,IS NO LONGER,AS SORE.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good luck with your physio Melissa. I pray that it lessens your pain very soon.

I also had physio for my back in the past and it has helped me a lot. That was years ago and I still do my exercises 3 x a week and it has kept me from having to see the doctor again.

So, I am wishing you all the best with it.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Ouch!! I hope the physical therapy works for you.

Hugs, Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...