Thread: Grandma Sirrahbed is in Japan!

*pictures added* Grandma Sirrahbed is in Japan!

This is also in Cat General but I am still soooo sleepy so sorry for the repeat here....but I am here! I arrived last night after just over 24 hours of waiting, flying and stumbling around the airport lost looking for where I should be. Customs was confusing and very crowded. I drug my bags around from one terminal to yet another a mile away (I DID get the shuttle - did not walk the mile ) ..eventually found what I needed which was a *particular* shuttle bus at one of two *particular* bus stops. The other cost money and I had not exchanged any - too tired and confuzzled. Then the adventure to find the NEXT bus - which of course I did and could rest because they spoke English Then another wait, two hour bus ride to her base and I was here. I am still jetlagged I think but here

My grandson is absolutely presious and my son-in-love greeted me with a big hug too This and being able to hug my baby girl made the long trip worth it.

I slept *some* last night and am up doing some laundry and trying to help however I can. Boomer let me give him some treats - cautiously - while Missy nursed at about 4am and now he is rolling over for me - expecting belly rubs - which of course I deliver. He is such a sweet kitty!!

I will try to get Missy to take and post some pictures with Grandma in them later.

It is good to be here! Thank you to those who prayed for my trip - I SOOOO appreciate it.

I have catching up to do on PT and will try to do that! It is about 5:45 on Thursday morning here and 4:45 pm dinnertime Wed there ....I think
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 06-02-2005 at 02:10 AM.

How long do you get to stay? You must be having a great time!

I will be here for a week - long enough to help out but not get in the way. So far I am just trying to catch sleep

Yes, it will be a good visit!! I saw enough Japan last year so will be able to just visit with my family here....son-in-love, Missy and new Tyler

Well now tell me, Deb. Did you just burst into tears when you got to their house and got to give out all of those hugs and then hold your beautiful grandson?

I think I would have.

So glad that you arrived safely - have a wonderful week with your family!

Debbie,

So glad you are able to visit with Missy, hubby and new baby grandson! Have a wonderful time, enjoy that baby and give everyone lots of hugs and kisses from me!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Awesome! Have fun!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Hope you enjoy some pictures Missy and I took today

I loved these two!

Tyler opened his eyes for the camera...

Grandma and Tyler

Another...

Gee, I don'took too proud - do I?

More another day - hope you enjoyed
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 06-02-2005 at 04:18 AM.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Debbie, he is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Tyler has such stunning eyes, my mouth just fell open when I saw that pic...
    I am so happy that our prayers worked for you! It was a difficult itinerary (sp?), with lots of change-overs; and I can imagine that in Japan not all signs are in English too.... . Years ago we were in Korea, and our biggest problem was reading the streatsigns ...
    Have fun there, Debbie, enjoy EVERY minute!! And euh..... treat us with lots of cute pics
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Tyler is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a little doll baby! I'm so glad you were able to make it to Japan! Missy must be so happy to have her mommy come visit. Such sweet pictures, and such a sweet newborn!

Aww!! You are all PRECIOUS!! Its so great to see your happy faces.

Can't wait to see more.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...