Thread: What we have all been waiting for!

What we have all been waiting for!

This just came in an e-mail and I thought it was too funny not to share it:

"Fido, What Are You Trying to Tell Me? – Well, we may now know the answer. In the “this is too bizarre to make this stuff up”
    category, comes word from KTF Corp., a South Korean cell phone manufacturer who is marketing the worlds first cell phone that
    translates dogs barks into text messages sent to the owner. No, I’m not kidding. For an additional fee, the company will translate your
    words into “doggie language”. Here’s the story from Shortnews (http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cfm?id=48089). I guess the
    owners will have to use the “paws” button on their computer. "

Since Carina never barks, I don't think I'll have any use for this gadget.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

I'd like to be able to try it. I always know why Autumn is barking so I'd like to see how this stacks up to the translation powers of a dog owner who knows their dog well.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Originally posted by IRescue452
    I'd like to be able to try it. I always know why Autumn is barking so I'd like to see how this stacks up to the translation powers of a dog owner who knows their dog well.
    Me too! I always know what MAXIMUS is saying, whether it be a bark, whine, etc. It is funny that people think they can translate any dog that's not there own.

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

I agree about knowing what my dogs are talking to me about. Sometimes I'm amazed that my husband doesn't understand when they seem to communicate so clearly to me.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

I seriously would NOT buy that. I got a 'Bowlingual', which is also a Japanese invention, for Xmas the year before last. . and OMG that thing sucked. It seemed like it just spit out random translations. . "I'm annoyed", "Feed me", "Hug Me", "Pay attention to me". And it cost $100. .

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

no way
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Me too. I already understand every single bark, sound and look! What'll they think of next???

Of course Carina doesn't bark! She's a perfect angel girl! Sweet honey!

I've been Boooo'd!