Thread: Frisky

Frisky

Frisky you sure have been a great girl all of these years. Your humans sure have made sure to spoil you and make you queen of the house. Congrats on DOTD as you have earned it. Have fun on your special day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

cutie

You sure are a cutie Frisky.You have a great day today.Don't get too Frisky!
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

My dog is 14 and looks identical to bonz

When I saw the pic I thought how did they get Bonz in there did my daughter enter a picture of him?????????
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh Frisky, what a BEAUTIFUL senior girl you are, and still so full of spunk and energy . You are an absolute heartmelter for sure. It definitely would be difficult not to spoil you all the time, but I don't think I'd even try . You certainly deserve extra special indulgance. Your family has a true gift in you, such devoted love and companionship for so many happy years. Frisky, I hope you have an especially wonderful day today, filled with ALL your favorite treats and LOTS of lap cuddles from your proud family. Congratulations on being our most precious and loveable Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

AWww, Frisky, you are such a fabulous pooch! You have the most soulful and beautiful eyes and I love all your gorgeous curls!What a fantastic friends to have! I wish you many more years of happiness. Congrats to Sweet and Adorable Frisky!!

Frisky,

YOu are such a doll baby I just want to give you a hug! Enjoy your special day, sweetie with your family. Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Frisky...You are a very beautiful little lady. Sounds like your family loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

CONGRATULATIONS FRISKY!

What a smile you brought to my face this morning sweetheart, you've brightened an otherwise sad day and for that I thank you!

Enjoy being our precious dog of the day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a beautiful, most adorable seasoned citizen you are, dear Frisky! Your name alone puts a smile on my face And on this gray, cold and rainy day I needed a reason to smile! What a wonderful, devoted, loving furkid you have been to your people these many years. And I hope for you and your proud family many more years of leisurely walks, lap time in front of the TV and unconditioal love! Congratulations to you dear, adorable Frisky, our EXTRA special, most deserving Saturday Dog of the Day Love, hugs, kisses and happy tail wags to you sweetheart from me and mine! Have a happy day celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight, precious Frisky!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Frisky!

You are adorable! You certainly don't look 14. I guess being a puppy at heart keeps you young You just melted me this morning, sweetie. Congrat's on being today's DOTD!!
    ~Marie

Fabulous Frisky!

Such a pretty honey-coloured, curly-eared girl, I want to hug you. Hope your day was really special with lots of cuddles and treats and may you enjoy many more happy, healthy years with your loving humans.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)