Thread: Hey! I'm *kinda* new here (old member)

Hey! I'm *kinda* new here (old member)

Hi everyone, my name is Amanda and I was a member here a while ago under the username ChloeLove. Then I kind of stopped coming here because I was sidetracked with a lot of schoolwork and personal stuff. I started lurking here a while back and I realized how much I missed it here!! Anyways, it's good to be back.

This IS Pet Talk after all, so I should say a few things about my sweeties.

Last September, I got a new guinea pig named Tabitha Josephine. I also have a turtle named Max, two cats named Clara and Dozer, and an almost nine year old Bichon Frise named Chloe.

Also, just this Sunday, I came home from being at my friend's house all weekend and I was holding Chloe, and I open the door and there's a medium-sized white dog just standing there!
    I was thinking that it was Chloe on steroids. (She is just really small) Well on the 14th my dad was talking to a woman who's mother just died and she ran a service for dog adoption, and was looking for a home for a newly 5 year old Bichon Frise named Behr (pronounced Bear) and my dad took him home.

Now for some pictures...I don't have any pictured of Behr but I will soon hopefully, and none of Tabitha or my turtle. (Because my dumb digital camera broke)

Clara...

Clara and Dozer (Dozer in the front)

And a few of Chloe. These aren't recent because I never saved the new ones.

And this is my favorite of her, taken almost a year ago.

And in case any of you remember me, let alone remember what I look like, here's what I look like now. Actually, they were taken like a year ago except for one of them which was taken about a few months ago. I dyed my hair black and it's really, really short now and I have NO pictures of that!

This is the one taken a few months ago, I'm on the far right.

This was taken a year ago at my graduation dance when I was almost fourteen so I look really young.

And that's it!! Thanks for looking. So good to be back. Hopefully soon I can get some pictures of Behr, Tabby, and Max!

I remember you! I could never forget sweet Chloe. Your kitties are adorable, too!

Welcome back!

Welcome back, Amanda!!

All of your furkids are really cute!! Congrats on the new pup, an addition is always exciting!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Welcome back! Your furkids are adorable!