Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Got Pierced!! TWICE!! (pics)

I Got Pierced!! TWICE!! (pics)

I'm so excited!!! I've been wanting my nose pierced sinse highschool...so for about 9 years now. I just got it done yesturday and I love it!!

While I was there, I decided to also get my belly button pierced. This is sooo addicting!! I only have these two piercings now...and it may stay that way. I let my ears close up because my body reacts to most metals...and I usually sleep on my side, so my ears would always hurt.

Anyway...here are the pictures...

Nose:

*The stone is light pink...I can't wait till this is healed so I can get one thats a little flatter against my nose. But, this is OK for now...and its PINK!!!

Bellybutton:

My tummy is really sore now. Niether piercings hurt at all.

...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Both are real cute on you. The little pink is pretty, I could go for that..
    I had to take my belly ring out couple weeks ago..I got it done last July and it never would heal properly. I got tired of fighting it..Maybe I will redo it some day

Addicting eh?

Both piercings look great. My belly looked shocking after i had it done, yours looks realy good.

I am wanting to go and get pierced again soon, just what i dont know.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Thanks!!

I've heard more "my bellybutton piercing didn't heal -or- got infected" so much!! I'm going to make sure I watch it. My piercer sold me this stuff you spray on it, like 4 times a day to keep it clean and speeds the healing time.

And yes...so adicting! I never thought I'd say that...I'm VERY conservative regarding my body.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Trust me..I tried everything out there...salt water, tree oil, I took all the home rememdies, tattoo parlor advice, people who had theirs done..and some just won't heal..but MOST heal without any problem at all..I tried no nickel rings, expensive rings, bars, , etc.

I hope yours does well and looking at the pic, it does look good, so I bet yours will do good...

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    They look wonderful! I like the pink, I have green. When I got it done, I had a green bikini. And, I don't wear any other ones, yet. Mine healed really well, though, with no problems at all. Hopefully, you will, too!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    SOOOOO cute

About the addiction factor... I asked my piercer WHY exactly I was there for the third time in four months... and he said it IS addicting. The adrenaline rush you get is a very addicting experience.

You could always try your ears again, but go to a piercer and have it done with a needle, not a gun. I've heard that's much easier to heal. I'm thinking about getting my second holes back repierced after my nose heals. I had the same problem as you. If I get it done I'll let you know how it goes!
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

I got my ears pierced for the first time last year, at Shopper's Drug Mart. (Lol). They pierced it with a gun, and while it did take a little to heal, they did heal real well and I never have problems anymore. From what I've heard, a needle would probably be better though.

I believe it's addicting, unlucky for me (or maybe lucky!) my mom won't allow me to get any more. I want to get 2 holes in each ear, in the 'regular' place, and one up in the cartilage. I also will get a belly button piercing some day, and I was thinking about a tongue but will really have to look into it.

I believe that the nose piercing, it has to go with the person. Your's looks really nice on you, and I believe it was a good choice. However, my nose is not one to be pierced, and I have no desire to get it done.

Also...my friend has the same tank top. Lol.

Edit: Meaning to say about my ear lobes...2 holes total in each lobe, not 2 MORE.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

I love it!!! It looks so awesome!!!

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

It looks so cool!

(You're really pretty, by the way hehe!)

The nostril piercing fits you really well! It looks like it belongs there.

As far as being addicted to piercings... I can vouche for that. Seven months ago, I had six piercings only (all lobe piercings). Since then, I've been pierced 7 more times. Nothing beats the rush!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I JUST GOT MY NOSE LAST SATURDAY!!! Isn't it exciting? I love it! Yours looks great!! I was going to make a thread but I didn't have time right after. lol!
    Last edited by green_chameleon_girl; 05-02-2005 at 07:51 PM.
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

I love it! The belly button ring, and the nose ring look so awesome on you!

My sister got her nose pierced and i think it looks so weird on her. I want to get my belly button pierced, and my mom is considering letting me do it for my birthday coming up.. As of now, all i have is 2 holes in each ear. I really would like to get my belly button done, though.

You look beautiful, Kel You're one of the people who has the exact right look for a nose ring. If I got my nose pierced, I would look like a dork, but you look AWESOME!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Kelly, you look great!

If I were younger -like forty years - I would be getting those too! Wouldn't have looked so good though.

Chris