Thread: Ptolemy

Ptolemy

A couple of weeks ago I adopted a pair of brothers (Ptolemy and Newton). It took awhile, but they are integrated in with the rest of the furry gang. They actually did the introductions themselves one day when I was at work

But here are some newer pictures of Ptolemy

Ptolemy lounging on the carpet

Closeup - yes he is blind in one eye and only has partial vision in the other (but you would never know it from watching him)

Playing with some toys

Here he is with Tanner (another member of he furry gang). While they aren't friends yet, they aren't fighting so I consider that a good thing...

What a wonderful Cat,Ptolemy,is! While I amm racking my brains,as to who Ptolemy,was,in the context,of History.Wasnt he,a friend of Caesars? I hope,that this PTolemy,is a friend,of Tanner,and the Other Cats,very,very soon.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ptolemy just has a permanent "wink" to him.

He sure is making himself right at home.

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
    Ptolemy is wonderful. And so are you for giving him a wonderful place to call home.
    Tiger and William (our two one-eyed guys) are winking back at ya, Ptolemy!!!
    Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com

He looks FANTASTIC! It sounds like things are going great and that is such good news. I guess they thought you were taking too long with the introductions and took matters into their own paws?
    Ptolemy has such a beautiful coat and he has the sweetest face. What a doll baby!!
    Well, it should all be down hill from here (I hope!) I'm so glad you took in these adorable guys and I'm so glad things are going so good.
    Keep us posted!

The Oiginal Ptolemy,was one,of the earliestastrologers,and despite,having,only the crudest,of equpment,was remarkably accurate,tothe diagrams,that he made,of our solar system,which,even,to this day,is still regarded,as a major scientific acheivement.He was also,a mathimatican,inventor,and artist.Quite,a man,your Cats named after.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS