Thread: Dana !!!

Dana !!!

You are such a cutie You have brought your family such love and joy. I'd like to see you jump on the bed, with your favorite toys and a few scary growls. Sounds like you're DOTD every day in your familiy's hearts.

Aw Dana, your are such a little cutie! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dana!!

Your story almost made me cry. I am so happy that you have such a wonderful loving family.

You sure are a pretty pup... CONGRATULATIONS for being DOTD... I hope you get everything you little heart could desire today.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

CONGRATULATIONS DANA!

13??? I'd never guess that you were 13 in a million years girl, you look so young! Must be all that happiness in your life that keeps you looking so young

I'm so glad that you and your family have had 13 wonderful years together and I hope you have many more to come!

Again, congrats on being a most deserved Dog of the Day

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dana... You are a beautiful baby. You look just like my Chrissie.
    I think that yorkie's are the most loving dogs there is. They give you so much love and devotion. I could not live without mine.
    So Dana I know how much you are loved by your family and how much you love them. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
    Hope you and your family will have many more happy years together.
    LHCamry

Dana, such a pretty, pretty girl. It's obvious how much you are loved.

May you have a nice long walk today and lots of celebratory hugs, kisses, and treats.

Darling Dana!!

Good Morning to our adorable little lady, Dana!! The story your human has written is beautiful and full of love and admiration. You are the light of your family's life. It is only fitting that you're honored as our most prestigious DOTD today sweetheart. We think it's pretty obvious that you have been the dog of the day, in your home, every day for thirteen years sweetheart. You are such a cute little girl and we would love to give you bunches of kisses on that sweet little face. Please have your loving, devoted, family give you kisses and hugs from us. Celebrate all day, doing all that you love. Happiness to all of you always.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. Dana, you look like a little spring pup. We know your age is a typo

Shedding happy tears after reading your Mom's loving tribute to her best furkid, beautiful Dana!!! We can all relate to the immense love and devotion she holds in her heart for you, sweetheart I can't believe you're 13 years young, beautiful Dana! What is the secret to your youthful glow, Dana? Muist be all that good loving heaped upon you these past 13 years The years may pass but the love your family has for you only grows with each passing day! How blessed they are to have you in their lives! What a precious little love bug you are, Dana I hope you and your wonderful family and lambie and chickie and all of your adoring friends and fans enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration! Congratulations to our most deserving honoree, adorable Dana! Wishes for many more years of unconditional love and companionship for you and your family, Dana!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww dana(Boo Boo) U have a loved family and u r soo cute and u r luved!! Congrats on DOTD!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Is it just me, or does Dana look like Lisa Marie Presley?
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Dana, what a BEAUTIFUL yorkie you are! You look so vibrant and sleek, I would never have guessed you were a day over 5! The tribute your loving Mommy wrote was absolutely beautiful as well. It is clear you are the light of your family's life, the joyful spark of warmth and home. Indeed you fully deserve honor and celebration for your devoted and unconditional love. I hope today is EXTRA special for you, with delicious treats, plenty of hugs and kisses, and of course lots of snuggles. Congratulations Dana, our sweetest, MOST deserving, and more beautiful than ever Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh Darling Dana, you are soooo very adorable! Look at that beautiful Yorkie face and those sweet, sweet eyes - I'm in love! Congrats to Dear Dana, Our Awesome Dog of the Day!

Bootiful Boo Boo

There you are all freshly brushed and beribboned for your DOTD pic, smiling for the camera Aren't you a little cutie-pie? May you have many more happy, healthy years with your loving family playing with your cuddly toys and sleeping blissfully beside your Mummy. Bless you sweetie, hugs and cuddles from Australia
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)