Thread: Microsoft Windows Update virus...

Microsoft Windows Update virus...

BEWARE!!! Hackers have now figured out another way to infect your computer with a virus. Read on:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...pcworld/120379

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

"It's hard being an average Internet user. You just can't trust anyone."
    Isn't that so true!! I never even open e-mails I don't recognize. I'm glad I have a MAC here.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hee hee - Randi, were you a dedicated Mac person all along, or did Jonza, being a graphics guy, convert you? We love our Macs!

LOL! Karen, I've always liked Mac's, but since I've been working mostly on PC's - as they use them everywhere out there in the offices, I've had to adjust. But, I was using Mac's long before Microsoft copied Apple's interface.

I'm not sure I remember this right, but I think the first Mac John had was an LC back in 86.

However, being as conservative as I am, I preferred OS9 to this OSX I have now. Wish I had got more into it before he died. Still, I prefer to be on this to my PC!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I never have understood what they get out of infecting peoples computers.. What is the pay off in it for them?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Originally posted by Laura's Babies
    I never have understood what they get out of infecting peoples computers.. What is the pay off in it for them?
    Ditto.

Those are the people who don't have a LIFE.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Karen and Randi,
    I join your "Mac Fans" Club. My first computer, many, many years ago, was a humble Apple IIC Plus. My current one, seven years old, is a G3 with OS 9.2.
    For as long as I can keep on doing all the graphic design I need to do, this very trusted machine will stay with me.
    I wouldn't touch a PC. Microsoft is so petty that because I don't use their platform, or MSN, they won't let me post photos, or even do a direct link, in another board.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

I had some Trojan horse that Norton blocked it may of been from that
    Hi all cat lovers have a nice day. chack out my meassge Board at
    http://orangeangelcat.proboards22.com/index.cgi