Thread: I'm New On Here !!!

I'm New On Here !!!

Hi There Everyone

Just wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself.Thanks to my sister Poo I have found this great animal friendly site.

My name's Dink and I have 2 cat's Misty (the eldest) who is a torttie, and sophie who is a grey short haired softie.Sophie actually came from poo's other cat (also departed like sooty) who was also called Poo.

I like all cute and cuddly animals but cat's are my fav

I look forward to making lots of new like minded people on here

Take Care

Dink xx

Hi!

Hi, Dink! Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm david p and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm a cat butler to Nikki, a tuxie, and Daisy, who is definitely a tortie! (with tortietude!). I volunteer with Cat Sense, a cat rescue organization in Pittsburgh. There pictures of my two in my signature. Dink, I hope you stay here for a long time and make a lot of new friends. This site is addictive! By the way, Nikki is 4, and Daisy is almost 2.

Welcome to PT...happy to have you onboard...
    I have a 10 month old yorkie poo named Gracie and we live in Texas

Welcome! I'm sorry you are finding us in such sad circumstances, with Poo's Sooty passing away, but it's best to be with sympathetic people at a time like that.

I have three cats, a mother and two daughters.

Hi and !

I'm new here, too, and I have 2 dogs, Misty a black lab and Koda, aussie/lab mix and 1 cat, Bailey.

My first thought when I saw your login name was "Double Income No Kids". Actually, I'm a SINK.

Welcome to Pet Talk and I sure hope you enjoy your stay here. A word of warning though...it's very addictive. Looking forward to seeing pics of your furfamily.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Hiya Dink.

I'm Dawn and I'm the mom two dogs named PJ (Peej for short) and Bailey, 2 cats, named Pumpkin and Barclay, 2 guinea pigs a rabbit and 8 fishies.

Welcome!

Originally posted by slick
    My first thought when I saw your login name was "Double Income No Kids".

LOL Slick!! You must have been a business major?!?! I learn that in every class...every semester....and thought the same thing

Dink - Welcome to Pet Talk!! I hope you enjoy the ride...be prepare to become addicted!
    ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>

Faith is being able to jump first and grow wings later

When a waterbug leaves his friends and climbs the stalks, he is unable to return. But he gains a beautiful new body and a glorious perspective on a new world. He knows his friends will join him with their new bodies one day...one glorious day

welcome!

G'day Dink & welcome, I'm Trev and have two standard schnauzers.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole