Thread: Mina!

Mina!

Oh my my my...aren't you precious! You sound like a wonderful doggie. I met a Chinese Crested once and they are the sweetest dogs. Have a wonderful day!

Mina you're so cute!!!! I love your little outfit!

CONGRATULATIONS MINA!

OMG, I just love Chinese Crested and I just love you Mina You look like a little doll in the clothes your mommy made for you! You sound like a super smart little girl and I bet you have alot of fun keeping your humans awake

I hope you have a fabulous day celebrating today!!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Mina...You are so pretty. I bet you are a joy to have around.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Oh Mina! It's no surprise to learn you steal the hearts of all who cross your path, sweet bahy girl! Just reading your human's delightful, heartwarming, love filled bio. and seeing your adorable photo, have brought much joy to my day; I can't stop smiling! What a precious little girl you are! You must be so excited, anticipating your move to the Big Apple! You're going to be a big hit about town, no doubt! Those stylish outfits of yours will turn many ahead as you strut down Madison Aveune! Haute couture, for sure! You're everything a family could hope for in furkid, Mina...Smarts, personality PLUS, stunning good looks and best of all, an incomparable zest for life and all things living! I wish you and your proud Mom and Dad all the best as you begin your wonderful life together as a family Congratulations to you adorable Mina, our most beautiful, joyful, DESERVING Dog of the Day Lots of hugs and kisses to you precious one! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mina

Mina,
    You are a darling!!! Your folks are blessed to have you as a family member!!!. You are going to love NYC. It's a 24/7 town and you sound like a 24/7 kinda gal. Sometimes when you get into shake, rattle and roll mode, think about Elvis singing "...ahh, uh huh, I'm all shook up...".

Mina, you are such a precious and most gorgeous girl!! I love your sweet and happy little face and your fabulous fashion-sense. Truly exceptional - what a special puppy!! Congrats to Lovely MINA!!!

Thank You, Mina!

Thank you for displaying the best April Fool's joke we've seen all day! A photo of a possum masquerading as Dog of the Day is truly brilliant, hilarious.

///Fido and Gulch
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

what a cutie!Gotta love those Chinese Crested!Your are adorable mina!

airedalekisses..are you serious??

Oh Mina,

You are so beautiful! You are a MooShoo in dog's skin! Congratulations on your DOTD!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!