Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luna

Luna

Luna, you are so pretty! You sound like you are indeed a love and that you are a pretty good dancer! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you enjoy your special day sweetie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Love your ears, Luna -- I wish no one would crop their dog's ears or tails anymore.

Congrats on being chosen DOTD!

Luna.....Your little face is so beautiful. I love your ears just the way they are. They are so cute. I am very happy that you have a mom & dad that loves you very much and takes good care of you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    Have a wonderful life with your human family.
    LHCamry

Luna, congrats on becoming Dog of the Day! You are a beautiful girl, I love your deep red color. And I do love the ears, I wish Americans would stop that practice also!
    Your face is so sweet, like a little angel....I'm sure you give Mom and Dad lots of love!!!

Luna, you ARE beautiful just the way you are! I agree that clipping is terrible, and I think all doggies should have the ears and tails they were born with. We humans are a little stupid sometimes.

Congratulations on being today's special dog!
    A catless writer is almost inconceivable. It's a perverse taste, really, since it would be easier to write with a herd of buffalo in the room than even one cat. --Barbara Holland

Luna!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Luna!!! You are so cute we can't believe it!! We can't stop ourselves from wanting to give you a million little kisses on that sweet little head. Too bad you live so far away. We could pick you up and carry you all day. We simply looooovvvvve those cute little ears. You are very loved by your Mummy and Daddy sweet little girl. Who wouldn't fall head over heels in love with you sweetheart???? A little watch doggie at 3 months old?? What a talented little "Jelly Bean" you are Luna!! Love that nickname!! Congratulations Luna as our adorable DOTD!! We are hoping you get to enjoy all the things you love today. Please have Mummy and Daddy give you alot of kisses for us and always love your life like we do!! Happiness always!! Love those little pawsies!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

What a sweet pup you are Luna!! I LOVE those floppy ears too--much better than cropped ones!! Enjoy your special day!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Oh Luna you are a sweetie pie. More people are letting their dogs ears go natural now, and it is a much cuter look. Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day, you little cutie girl.

What a lovely New Zealand girl you are Luna!! And with a pretty name for such a pretty girl. Your ears are just beauuutiful - I like that look. I heart Luna!! Congrats!!

Dear, adorable Luna! Oh, what a precious baby girl you are, sweetheart Yes, yes, yes!!! I LOVE your natural sitting, soft, floopy ears! And your darling white booties set off your beautiful red coat to perfection! What a beauty!

Bless your beautiful Boxer heart for being such a loving and gentle pup, Luna, welcoming humans and crittesr alike with open paws, but still knowing when it's time to protect your people! What a girl!!! I only wish your Mom could have attached a video of you doing your happy jelly bean dance! What a wonderful way to welcome home your humans!!! How can they stand being away from you for even a moment!

Oh Jelly Bean, you're simply adorable and we're so honored to crown you our extra special, most deserving Dog of the Day!!! I'm sure your proud Mommy and Daddy are rolling out the red carpet in your honor today, precius baby girl Enjoy your day on center stage sweetheart...and each and every day of your wonderful, love filled life! Hugs and kisses to you Luna!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I have to be quick..but I will comment. Luna, you are one gorgeous girl, very pretty and congrats on being DOTD! I love your ears being flippety flop and I'm sure you are a sweet baby girl. Have a great day and wonderful life! Buddy says hi.

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

Dear Luna, you are a real beauty, and I am delighted to read that New Zealand has banned the barbaric practice of ear cropping! Your pretty face is irresistible, and I love your precious floppy ears! I can just imagine how soft they must be! Hope your day as DOTD was filled with treats and happy puppy games!

Hey beautiful Luna girlie! You are sooo cute, and beautifl, must I say! Congratulations, adorable Luna, on being our Dog of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Beautiful Luna girl, I will join my voice to the chorus of those before me to say I too love your natural floppy ears, expressive and sweet the way God intended! You are such a precious puppy, and must be quite a beautiful young lady by now . I got such a smile as I imagined your trademark jelly bean dance . You are an absolute treasure! I wish very much for the day when cropping is banned in the US as well. Many here strongly disagree with it. I hope you have an extra, extra special day today with lots of yummy treats, jelly bean dances, and plenty of joyful praise to celebrate your day. Congratulations Luna, our MOST deserving Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

What a beauty sweet!!