Thread: Handsome Chula!

Handsome Chula!

Wow, you are such a handsome boy!! For a long time I've wanted an african Grey parrot, and it is such a treat to be the first to congragulate you on your special day! Congratulations on being POTD, Gorgeous Chula!

♥Devon & The Gang♥

Yes, you are most beautiful indeed. You look so healthy with your pretty eyes and impressive plummage! Congrats to Chula birdy!!

Chula
    What a charming fellow you are, sweetheart!
    I'm so glad you finally found a wonderful mommy and family to live with forever!
    Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are so cute and pretty, Chula! You look a lot like my african grey, Blaze. Congratulations for being pet of the day!

Thanks for making this sig for me, Popcornbird!

Oh yes, you certainly are one handsome birdie, Chula! Your Mom's beautiful tribute to her best birdie bud brought tears to my eyes! Finally you have found that loving forever home, that one devoted human who will love and cherish you always and forever! I must say I was most impressed with the great strides you have made these past few years, Chula! Thanks to your human's devotion and patience and your great determination, you are finally learning to love and trust once more! I'm so happy for you and for her And I'll just bet by now you've got the Mayberry song down pat, too Such a smart boy!!! Chula, I hope that you and your wonderful loving family, including your feathered friends, are enjoying a most happy day celebrating your reign as Pet of the Day! What a most precious, deserving honoree you are! Congratulations to you Chula! I wish for you and your family many, many more happy, love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Handsome Chula, sometimes life gets really rough and rocky, but in the end when finally you find love and succor, it's all the more precious isn't it? You've finally found your real forever home, and a Mommy who will be at your side through thick and thin, no matter what. It was amazing how you immediately loved her and wanted to be with her. Sometimes animals know things that it takes us slow humans awhile to realize, and you obviously knew who you were supposed to be with when you met your human Mommy that day . I was so very touched by your story, and your photo is absolutely breathtaking. You are one magnificent fellow, Chula. I hope your day is EXTRA special, with all your very favorite activities, treats, and plenty of time with Mom. Congratulations on being our most special, deserving, and beautiful Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge