Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone possibly understand???

Can anyone possibly understand???

I still hurt so much for my Tucker man. I went to bed crying over him last night, I cried on Jerry's shoulder over him this morning. I am so lost without my baby boy. I still have 11 kitties here that I love and that love me back, yet I am still lost without my Tucker Man. I know everyone here is probably sick of hearing this, and may not understand ... but Tucker was different from any other kitty I have ever had!!! He loved me so much, he would cling to me, lay his head on my shoulder, look me straight in the eyes, and he had his only special smell. I even rescued Ditto to try and be another Tucker, and he was really close, but then I went and sent him off to the other rescue along with all the rest. Why did I do this? Jerry questioned my reasoning, and I just shut him up with a quick "don't ask me" attitude. I can't help but still feel like Tucker would have lived and not gotten the FIP, if I hadn't brought in so many other cats through my rescue. I beat myself up over this daily. I want him BACK, I don't know what to do.
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I am just so sorry, Kim...I know you are hurting~ hugs

I have not felt the loss you are feeling, but I can tell its tearing you apart. {{{HUGS}}} I don't knoww hat to say that could help you, only that I'm here if you ned to talk.

It's ok to cry

Kim, it is perfectly reasonable to be so sad about someone you loved so much - lots of us still cry over the passing of pets and people. (((((KIM)))))))))
    L,

SAS

I still miss Mr Scrappy,every day,and wonder,if I had given him,another chance,to beat he Diabetes,would he still,be here.He ,wasnt reacting,well,to the shots,and I couldnt give him,his pills,but I still wonder,if I gave up,on my best Friend,too soon.And I do understand Kim,because,with all,the cats,that I have here,Scrappy,was the most loving,and every night,jumped ,on my chest,and thanked me,for being his Guardian.

Last edited by catmandu; 03-18-2005 at 12:24 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I know it hurts. It's the worst hurt in the world. I am sure Tucker was the greatest cat ever and he will never be replaced. He was obviously so wonderful that when the need arose he was called to the RB. Hugs to you.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Originally posted by catnapper
    I have not felt the loss you are feeling, but I can tell its tearing you apart. {{{HUGS}}} I don't knoww hat to say that could help you, only that I'm here if you ned to talk.
    Kim said it best! I also don't know what to say, and I know that anything I could say won't make it any easier.

We're all here for you ((((Hugs)))).

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

I understand completely as I am just as lost without my Tubby boy. Jack is a wonderful kitty, a joy to have around and I love him dearly, but I miss my big Tubby boy so bad. I miss his constant attention as he was always wherever I was and clung to me, just like Tucker did to you. I miss his head bumpies, snuggling on the couch with him, rubbing my hands in his sun warmed fur, his constant begging, him sleeping with me at night, how he waited by the door for me to come home every night....and I could go on and on.

All I can do is cry with you, Kim, and hope this all eases with the passing of time as "they" say it does.

{{{hugs}}}
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Kim many of us totally understand the desperate feeling of loss you're feeling now. I feel that way about my dear Willy who I rescued as an emaciated, un-neutered older cat five or so years ago. Willy had severely crippled up front legs (like Kirby) and was outside like that! I know he was a much older cat (not many teeth left) but when I found him dead under my bed late last year, I felt like my soul had been ripped right out. He passed away so fast, and quietly I was stunned. Willy and I had that special indescribable bond that you shared with Tucker. FIP is more genetically linked rather than something passed on by rescuing others. That's why some breeders will end up unwittingly adopting out kittens that later die of FIP...it's in the genes. Most likely Tucker was genetically predisposed to FIP, and even if he was the only cat you had, he very well still could have died from it. I've had large numbers (probably thousands by now) pass through the revolving doors over the years, and only a handful of kittens have ever come up positive for FIP. None of my cats were affected. Cry all you need to...and all our cyber shoulders are here for you as well. (((HUGS))) Jan
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

And each Cat,like a grain,of sand,or a flake of snow,is an individual,and all,have thier own personalities,RIp Tucker,and I know,that You,and The Found Cat Angels are Friends,together!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

The only pet loss I've experienced was my childhood dog when I was 18. That was very traumatic as I did not expect him to decline as quickly as he did and to this day, I still miss him.

I imagine when Callie passes on I will feel the exact same way, Kim. There is just something about that cat that I adore more than anything in this entire world--she is a gift from my deceased father. I got her a month after he passed away and I truly believe he "sent" her to us. When I think about her passing on someday, my heart breaks and I feel as if I'm also losing my dad all over again.

Nothing will ever replace Tucker in your heart, nor should it. Just know that you provided him with a wonderful home and someday will be with him again.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

And BJ,who,i Lost last year,when he looked ,ill,and just,as I was goingto get him,to the Vets,he has passed away,and like Tucker,Pouncer,and Scarppy,as well,as all the Pet Talker Angels cannot be replaced.I told my Dad,one time,if they left the cats alone,on a robbery,than would be fine,because I can always buy anothe Tv,but there is No Scrappy Store.Or A BJ Emporium.

I don't know what to say. I am always here if you need to talk to some one. {{{HUGS}}}

Katie

Oh Kim, I'm so sorry, hun.

Lots of hugs and prayers being sent your way.

Take care,
    Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Kim,

I sent you a pm sweetie. I'm sorry you feel like this. (Big Hugs) I somewhat know how you feel.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright