Thread: Prayers for Juno please!!! =(

Threaded View

Prayers for Juno please!!! =(

It's weird how life works. Two days ago EVERYTHING was perfect!!! Really, absolutely wonderful. Funny how life works. Besides the problems I had yesterday, when I went to the farm two days ago to visit the dogs everyone was doing awesome! The dogs were happy, I visited with some old ratties I bred (which my mom now has) and just had a great time up until the evening. Then yesterday life just started sucking really bad. My bf and I broke up, and to make matters worse Juno got hit by a car. You see, the dogs love to run in front of the car and Juno was accidently hit. It WAS an accident. It's hard keeping the cars away from them. She ended up getting her back leg scratched up so my mom took her to the ER and they stitched her up. They also felt her pelvis and she has really bad hip dysplasia to the point where her ball is gone. Eventually she will need surgery. She is only two and LOVES to play and run with Freckles. It's all they ever do. She is at home recovering right now.

Please pray for her. She LOVES to run and when it comes time for surgery I will do anything I can to help pay for the cost and keep Juno active. I love this dog to pieces! Her and Freckles are inseperable! Please pray she makes a quick recovery. She is on meds for her hips.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.