Thread: Rachel

Rachel

I guess it is appropriate that I get to wish this very pretty Rachel the first "Hey, hey, Dog of the Day!" What a smart little girl you are, picking out your very own special person. You and your person seem to be a wonderful match which indicates that you chose wisely. Congratulations on your excellence in agility and a contented home life and being DOG OF THE DAY. I was going to say enjoy your day in the sun, but I have a feeling that you enjoy every day.

Go. Aussie, go! That's a sports chant here in australia. And it sure fits the picture that won you the title of Dog of the Day, Rachel. You're an amazing dog...a superb doggy athlete and beautiful as well. Have a wonderful day & ask your owner for special treats to celebrate.

Wow, Rachel you sure impress me with your love of agility. We love to watch the games and I think you Aussies are awesome. Do you travel? We watched the Agility trials here at Del Mar, CA during the championships and sometimes they have trials here in Chula Vista, CA. for local. You are one beauty, you certainly deserve to be the most Athletic, beautiful, happy, loving Dog of the Day.

Rachel,
    You can be Honey (my Golden Retriever) and my role model! We start agility training tonight. We are so excited, but nervous too!
    You are a wonderful dog. I loved seeing you jump through the ring.
    Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!

What a great picture of a beautiful dog!!! I love watching agility because the dogs always look like they're so happy and are having so much fun! Rachel looks like she's smiling as she is going through the hoop!!! Congratulations!