Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep Fluufy..

Keep Fluffy..

... in you thoughts today. She's going to the vet to have a lump Mom discovered on her belly checked out. The is small hard lump on her stomach that moves a couple inches when you touch it.
    Last edited by Andie; 02-22-2005 at 06:27 PM.
    Hold your head high.
    Don't ever let 'em define
    The light in your eyes.
    Love yourself, give them Hell.
    You can take on this world.
    You just stand and be strong
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

Lets hope it turns out to be nothing but prayers sent anyway!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Well the vet said that it is 50 to 70 % chance that it is a duct that had ruptured or 30 % chance it's cancer . We decided to take x-rays to see, if it is cancer, that it didn't spread into her chest. Her x-rays showed nothing unusual in the chest but the lump did show up which means it has some density lowering the chances of it being a fluid filled duct. She is home but going in for surgery tomorrow morning to remove the lump so fingers and paws crossed.
    Hold your head high.
    The light in your eyes.
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

Soft hugs for Fluufy and prayers that the sir jury goes well. Hang in there.

Fingers and all paws crossed for her. I PRAY it is nothing and tomorrow she will come home and have a long happy life! Give her kisses from me and my gang of felines fur kids! (that makes 5 kisses!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Prayers for Fluufy!

Prayers,are coming for your Fluffy,as I miss my Mr Fluffy,so much,and would only wish,the Best For Your Fluffy Friend.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way for your Fluffy.

Please let us know how her surgery went.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I'm so sorry to hear of this ... please let us know how the surgery goes!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Good luuck Fluufy, fingers and paws crossed for you.

Thanks manda_moo87 for my siggy

Praying for a succesful outcome.

I had completely forgot about this post until Catty1 brought it up that I hadn't given you guys a update. So here goes:

The lump was cancer. They went in and removed it but it came back later that year and Mom didn't want to put her through surgery again. Fluffy was 16 and lost so much weight the last time I saw her. She had been ten pounds all of her adult life but she was about five pounds then. I just remember hugging her before I left to head back home and saying I didn't know if I'd see her again. That was Easter of 05. I don't know when she went. All I can remember is it was fall of that year. Sometime between mid Aug and Oct. I got four text messages on my phone from my little brother telling me to call home. That's when they told me that she had stopped eating and she was in too much pain to let her keep going. Mom had her put down. It's been two years and I still look for her when I come home. I still forget to bring cat food for Isis cuz I still think there's some here. I miss her. Isis misses her. Mom misses her the most.

I still smile though when I think back about her. I remember just after my little brother was born (Fluffy was one at the time) I told Mom that we had Fluff first so if we really had to Michael would have to go first before the cat.

Miss you Fluff Puff Grandpa will keep you company til we can get up there to see you.
    Hold your head high.
    The light in your eyes.
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

Thanks, Andie - I didn't realize Fluffy had gotten to such a good age. But, like Medusa says, it's never long enough.

My condolences to you. {{{{hugs}}}}

Found a pic of the "Ladylike" Fluffy
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks Catty.

Mike (lil brother) said that it was Aug 26th 2005 when Mom pulled him out of school so he could go with her to the vet's. He said she weighed between 2 and a half and three pounds. We still miss her though.

I had to laugh at that pic. I don't think I could even find again if I had to. She looked so big and well Fluffy. Thanks
    Hold your head high.
    The light in your eyes.
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

I HAVE HEARD THAT YOUR FLUFFY AND MY MR FLUFFY ANGELS HAVE MET AND ARE A CAT ANGEL COUPLE NOW.
    THATS NICE AS THEY , I THINK WOULD BE GOOD FOR EACH OTHER AND CATS, LIKE PEOPLE ARE BETTER IN PAIRS.
    MR FLUFFY WAS SUCH A GENTLE GIANT AND I KNOW THAT THE FLUFFYS ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH THE PET ANGEL ARMY.
    THEY WILL BOTH SEE YOU AND BE REUNITED IN LOVE.
    ONE FINE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS