Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas cards are arriving

Christmas cards are arriving

Do you get any of those looonnnnggg letters from people telling what happened all year.
    You know, Uncle Tim had the gout, Sarah had a hang nail all summer, Fred bit his upper lip and it bled all over everything. About half way through you start to yawn.

Well, NOT THIS YEAR! Cards are arriving from pet talkers and it is so much fun to get them. And we have good taste (ha) someone sent out the exact same card that I selected. This was such a good idea.

Yes, last night "Everybody Loves Raymond" was about just that very thing. It was a riot!!!! I agree with you, Gini. I have never looked more forward to receiving cards that I have this year. My Pet Talk cards are my favorite and even my family, who are not addicts of this site, agree that this is one special group of people here!

I *think* most of mine have been sent! lol

Sent a bunch a wk or so ago and then a few more yesterday. (ran outta stamps! lol)

I've enjoyed the ones I've received! TOOOO cute you guys!

It has been fun!! I have the biggest stack and am going to sit down and go through them all again, as soon as I mail mine! Actually, mine are leaving here today, not with the perfect picture that I wanted, but....next year I'll be more on the ball and do it sooner! (remind me of that will you...about next October )

I actually was early this year! What's with that? Most were mailed last week and a few this week, so hopefully you all get them by Christmas! Thank you all for your lovely cards! I look forward to getting them! Ps. Aly will probably get all 31 cards late..maybe by June 2002!!!! She has no idea where she lives!! LOL!

Oh you guys, I'm so glad someone has
    brought up this subject !!! I thought about
    it myself,but didn't.
    It is so Great to be getting Beautiful cards
    and Pictures from everybody...
    It makes this Christmas really Special !!!
    This was an excellent idea...

Aly, I sent another one last Monday.

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: lizbud ]
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you all so much for the wonderful, beautiful cards, it really has been so much fun. I think the card I treasure the most is the card from KayAnn with Simba's picture and paw print on it. Thank you so much KayAnn. I love all the rest too, it appears that everyone took time to send just the right card and they are much appreciated.
    Jackie

Oh, I wish I could have participated, but was afraid my finances wouldn't have been able to handle it this year so only sent to my very closest friends (and hand-delivered a great portion of those to save postage). I hope we do it again next year and I am able to participate then.

Oh, I wish I could've participated, too! It sounds like a lot of fun! Happy Holidays, everyone!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

SHHHH Karen!!! Just because I get lost half the time I'm trying to get home and give the wrong address to 31 people, that doesn't mean I don't know where I live!!!

Sorry guys. I pray I will not miss out on any cards because of my stupid mistake. Liz, I think I'll get 2 cards from you because the one you sent first made it here! Double the special fun, YAY!

I have thoroughly enjoyed every card and picture I've received. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I sent my cards out today so be on the lookout in a few days. On most of your cards, I explained the story behind the card, but not on all. So if I didn't explain, just look on the back of the card and you'll see where it came from. I want it to be a surprise so thats why I'm not explaining it on here
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Aly, now I'm worried! I sure hope I sent yours to the right address. I mailed it yesterday, and used the address on the "FINAL LIST" that Tonya sent. Was that the right one??? And K9Karen, I haven't seen one from you yet! I hope it comes if there is a new picture of you and Cody in it!

Mine are on their way, mailed yesterday (Tuesday) but those of you in Canada and other countries might see them arrive a little "after" Christmas . Sorry!!

Logan,
    The only difference was 8801 not 8001 as
    the address.If mine got thru, your's
    probably will to. I have an older home with
    a lot of the original "old fashoned" wood
    framed entry ways.( between living & dining
    rooms.) The cards all all displayed as
    decorations between the two rooms.It sure
    brightens up the rooms & my day to see them
    all.....
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I LOVE getting all the cards from you all! We hung them all on our wall and my hubby and friends think it is the neatest thing we did this!!

Thank you all for the cards! You really made our Christmas!!

I have 3 more to send...need more stamps!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

So fun to be getting your cards - and the little snapshots, too!

Did anyone get ours yet? I sent them out Wednesday morning ...
    I've Been Frosted

Yours came today, Karen!! I loved it!!