Thread: Bud

Bud

AH-HA!!YAYAYAYAY!! I am SOO 1ST TODAY!!!! What a HANDSOME eye-opener for a Monday morning! Oh Bud!! You are such a beauty and I LOVED your website. You are quite photogenic and the belly rubbing one is my favorite! Maybe because I am so familiar with that!! Hey! I know 2 GORGEOUS GR girls who are panting right now! Lily and Honey in S.C !! Being a little imp is such fun for your humans!! The excitement and thrills never stop which is a good thing! OOO! Make sure you get lots of extra balls and belly rubs today! And keep smiling !!!

Bud, you have made my morning!!! What a handsome fellow you are. And Goldens do equal Love!!! I am the owner of the two girls mentioned in the previous post from my retriever loving friend, Karen. And you are one special Dog of the Day!! Congratulations!!

Sweet Bud. Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day! You stole my heart and gave me a big smile when I saw your picture. Goldens are the greatest and you did the breed proud today with your handsome profile. Your website was fun to visit. What a royal line you come from. You are fortunate to have a wonderful family who loves you sooo much. Even if you aren't perfect (but I bet you really are) you are still the apple of their eyes. I know cause "MY BEST FRIEND IS PURE GOLD" too!

Bud:
    You are such a handsome boy!!! Congratulations on your Day. For me, Goldens are Dogs of the Day every day. I loved your Web page, specially the photo that is your mom's favorite, when you were a little pup.
    My Golden girl Carina would like to meet you but, since you are far from us, she invites you to take a peek at her pictures at: http://community.webshots.com/user/alicia_206
    We both send you hugs and kisses

Bud is so handsome!!! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!

Bud, I visited your website and I was really impressed with all your adventures. You get to go lots of places and do lots of things. You are one lucky dog, but I can tell that you deserve all the privileges you have. And now you are Dog of the Day and many more people will know just how wonderful you are. So next time Jimmy gets an attitude, you just him not to be messing with a Dog of the Day.

Bud, you are one gorgeous "Golden" boy! I am owned by a retriever, (lab) and I know what fun you "fetching" fellows are!! And no love is more special than the love of a Golden! Your website is terrific! What a beautiful fur and human family you have! So happy that Dad got his way. And your photos! Well, that Xmas pic. is a classic! Too cute for words. Well, I could go on and on and on!! But, I know you have a lot celebrating to do! Congratulations beautiful Bud! Our Golden Boy Dog of the Day! Hope your day is filled with lots of extra treats and surprises!

Bud, you are one georgous Golden Boy!!!!! My Black Lab Sadie thinks so to!!! Big wet slobbery kisses to you, Bud!!!

Awww, what a sweetie baby boy!!! I love your web page Bud, keep it up!! May you get as many smooches as you give which I'll bet is quite alot!!!!