Thread: Yodie Yodie

Yodie Yodie

Yoda went in for spaying yesterday and, all things considered, she did pretty well. I could tell she was in pain when she came home, even though Dr. Lee gave her a pain shot. But she slept w/me, curled up really tight next to me, and by morning she was doing fine. Dr. Lee was really impressed at how well she's doing and how good she looked. She gained all of her weight back and she's quite vocal now. If she continues to do this well, I may consider having the bulaosteotomy done later. Time (and finances) will tell.

All of my furkids except for the old ones have really given me quite a run this last month, Coco being the latest w/his inflammatory brain disease and seizure, etc. But he's on his meds and doing well, in other words, getting into all kinds of trouble. He still is rather doppy, though. Today he jumped up on the counter top (a no-no) and when he jumped down, he landed on his side hard instead of on his feet. I could tell it hurt because he didn't move much, so I picked him up and gave him some lovin' and he started purring. The little boy just refuses to calm down or stay out of trouble.

Anyhow, I thought you all would like to know about my Yodie Yodie because you've been so encouraging and thoughtful w/your posts.

Thanx and blessings,
    Mary

Glad that Yodie did well through her spaying procedure. Mandy goes in to be spayed on March 16th. The vet said I can't feed her past 8 pm the night before! She is such a vulture when it comes to food. That's really gonna piss her off. But, it's for a good cause. One day without food won't kill her.

How about some pictures of Yodie (love the name!!)

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I gotta get my pc guy over here. Since my house move, I can't get my scanner to work. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it still won't work. I'm going to post pix of all my furkids real soon, I promise.

I know what you mean about your Mandy being a vulture. Coco and Peeka are like that. They always act as though it's their last meal. But, as you say, it's for a good cause. My prayers are w/Mandy and you that all will go well.

Blessings,
    M

I'm glad to hear that Yodie's spay went well. Now hopefully she'll recover quickly and may the rest of your cats stay healthy too.