Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite candy? :)

What's your favorite candy? :)

I thought it'd be interesting to list your favorite candy...for "candy," I like most anything, and chocolate...oh man, I love Milky Ways!! Oh, my mouth waters thinking about it!! I also LOVE rolos!! Anything with chocolate and carmel are my type!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Not too big on candy, though I love pie and pastries, but...I can't resist peanut M&M's, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Butterfingers, Peanut Brittle...guess I like nuts! I loved Rolos as a kid! Have to go hunt some down! Oh, and truffles...plain milk or dark chocolate! Heaven

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
    Not too big on candy, though I love pie and pastries, but...I can't resist peanut M&M's, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Butterfingers, Peanut Brittle...guess I like nuts! Oh, and homemade truffles...plain milk or dark chocolate! Heaven
    OH MAN, my dad LOVES reeses and peanut butter stuff!! I'm not much for peanut butter however...though reeses aren't too bad!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

I am addicted to jelly belly beans. All of the flavors, yum yum
    Happiness is the little things in life.

Originally posted by Palomino21
    I am addicted to jelly belly beans. All of the flavors, yum yum
    same here I like pix 'n mix

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

love those chunky squares......raisins and nuts.....with chocolate wrapped around them..........just the right size......cost about 65 cents......actually i probably could eat a half-dozen........better not.....

Thanks to PCB!

Zero bars!!! I don't see them too often though - probably a good thing

I love Chunkys! And Zeros! What a long lost delicacy they are! I see them occasionally, but not often! Think I like candy more than I thought!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm crazy for peanut butter and chocolate, so any Reeses, peanut butter M&Ms, etc. My mother-in-law makes these cookies around the holidays every year, they are two Ritz crackers with peanut butter sandwiched in the middle and melted chocolate chips poured over them. I guess that is not really a candy though . My husband made me peanut butter fudge bars for my birthday... that was to die for . I also enjoy Snickers bars.

I'm also a big dark chocolate fan. Sometimes I get in the mood for something like hot tamales, cherry sours, or sweet tarts, but I have to be in the right mood for those.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I like those reeses pieces things that are round and look similar to M&M's. I also really like M&M's and mint Aero chocolate bars. Other than that I'm not really a huge fan of any sort of candy...

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Re: What's your favorite candy? :)

1ST: Babe Ruth
    2nd:Butter Fingers
    After that my favorites are:
    I like Jr. Mints,Dutch Mints, Big Hunks, AbbaZabba's etc. etc. etc.

----<---<--<{(@

Originally posted by Lillycat
    love those chunky squares......raisins and nuts.....with chocolate wrapped around them..........just the right size......cost about 65 cents......actually i probably could eat a half-dozen........better not.....
    I could eat the other half dozen. He he he! I love those!!! I love chocolate. I love Cadbury...Swiss Chocolate...Belgian chocolate...chocolate-covered fruit candies that sell around Christmas time...chocolate with caramel and nuts, etc.. Of course I can't forget See's Candies...my all time FAVORITE!!!

gobstoppers
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Although I absolutely LOVE chocolate, my absolute FAVORITE candy is Swedish Fish!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!