Thread: Pictures of my Grandkitty, Cali

Pictures of my Grandkitty, Cali

I'm at work and bored (can you tell?) Here are pictures of my Grandkitty, Cali that I took while I was visiting my daughter Amy in May.

Cali in her new kitty hammock from Nana.

I got Cali for my daughter after her (ahem) father took her cat and dumped her while my daughter was visiting me at my house. And all because Socks had a UTI. She never forgave him for that.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

What a Gorgeous Grand Kitty,and of course All The Found Cats,want a Hammock,too,its a staus thing! As they have so many places,to sleep,on now!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow, she's beautiful.

How awful that he got rid of her other cat.

From Decker with Love

How pretty! Now that is a calico, right? She is beautiful and I wish I had that hammock, too!

That is awful about Socks

I got the hammock when I worked at Bed, Bath & Beyond. It was on the clearance table marked "parts missing". I opened the box to see what parts were missing. None of them. So, I got it for $8!! My cats have one just like it. Amy said that Cali LOVES it and is in it all the time!

Cali is a true calico and a real biatch to me (I'm the Nana from hell who only comes over to clip her nails).

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by moosmom
    (I'm the Nana from hell who only comes over to clip her nails).
    ROFLMBO Maybe THIS is the problem with my Lizzie. Every few weeks or so - I torture her with the nail clippers!! I think the neighbors three streets over can hear her

Lizzie was born looking calico - but now looks more like a colorful tabby. Her orange and black "spots" are now blending together and developing the tabby stripes She's a beauty one way or the other - both Lizzie AND Cali!

Cali is beautiful ... what cute pics! Awww, Nana can't be all 'bad' if she buys her pretty beds!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Cali is quite beautiful. AND how could her father dump her cat???
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!