Thread: "Bizzy" Emmett!

"Bizzy" Emmett!

What a clever little kitten you are, removing the toys from that box! Soon you'll graduate to fishing from other places, hopefully not too nawtee! Congrats to our fuzzy kitten of the day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a Wonderful cat to Be,and Emmett,lookas though,he would ba a handful of furry Cat Love.And a Found Cat Salute,to Cat,of The Future Emmett,COTD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh smart little Emmett, what an energetic furball you are, certainly full of vim and vigor now, despite a rough and sickly start. Thankfully you had humans who cared for you and treasured you, so you could become the little dynamo you are today. And you have repaid your human with so many smiles and treasured moments! You certainly are one Bizzy little Kitty, I'd love to watch you go! I hope you have an extra special day today sweet Emmett. Congratulations on being our darling Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Emmett, you are sooooooo cute! You look like you're having so much fun with your toys - in full kitten stance, too sweet. Congrats to Beauuutiful Emmett!!

Emmett
    Just look at you! All cute and adorable and full of fun!
    I got such a big grin from seeing your wonderful picture today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emmett you are one cutie pie!! Congratulations!!

Emmett! Bizzy is right! But your hooman obviously loves your kitten antics and nonstop energy!
    You are really growing up into a beautiful kitty, despite a modest beginning.
    Have a wonderful day, Emmett! You will no doubt have lots of fun!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Precious little gray baby!!! May you have MANY years of being "bizzy" and keeping your Mom and Sadie on their toes!
    HAPPY COTD!!!
    PS: You remind me so much of my baby boy, Spunky. He was a wonderful therapy cat for over 14 years. He crossed the Rainbow Bridge last September. When Spunky was adopted he looked just like you!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Emmett, what a little sweetie you are. Did you know that an "emmett" is an ant? You are certainly as busy as an industrious little ant. After a rough beginning, you have developed into a healthy and happy kitten. Seeing you, dear Emmett, makes me wish I had a kitten in my house again. Maybe you can come and visit?

Sounds like Emmett inherited a lot of "mouse hunting" instincts from his mama. Lucky he has a good home where he can use them to keep those toys under control. Keep up the good work, little guy.