Thread: Minou!!

Minou!!

Minou you look like a sister of my Tigris and you seem to be just as fabulous a companion as he

Plus I love your name. I once knew a cat called Minouche, she was the sister of my RB kitty Meo and I always thought that these names are so cute.

Have a wonderful day of honor today- time for extra treats, playing and cuddling

What a great tabby you are, Minou!! I love your name too, as it is a very common cat-name here in Belgium!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Look at those lovely necklaces and bracelets you have!!!! Minou, have a cat that HUGS is the best!!! Tell your person that CRAZY is good(also known as "vaccum time")!!! Keep hugging and talking, and HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Isn't there a Pet Talker with a cat called Minou? Anyway, you're a very pretty kitty!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I think that Smokey the Elder is Right,as I do recall,the name Minou,and it iswonderful to see the Cat,behind the name,and it is always special,when a Pet talker cat,gets to be COTD! And a Special Tabby MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOW GOes To Marvellous Minou,COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

[color=##99CC99]Ahhh pretty Minou, how I smiled reading your loving human's tribute to you this morning. You have quite the personality there . I can just imagine you zooming around the house growling in consternation! But I bet more often than not, you get your way don't you? . I certainly would find those beautiful green eyes hard to resist. You are a gorgeous kitty and obviously cherished by your family. I hope you have an extra special day today Minou, Congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day![/color]
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Minou, you are such a pretty little kitty cat! You have such gleaming gorgeous eyes and one impressive coat. Congrats to Marvelous Minou!!!

What a seductive look you have on your face, Minou! Who could resist you??

Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!!!! Something tells me you are Cat of the Day in your home, every day!!!! And you deserve it!!!

Minou
    What a stunning beauty you are!
    It was a real treat to see your lovely picture this morning.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations Minou!! You are such a beauty. I would love to give you a big hug & kiss!

Minou, you are so beautiful! I love your dark stripes and little brown nose. I bet you sleep good at night after your "crazies" run. You are a great COTD, Minou, and I hope you had a special day filled with treats and kittykisses.