Thread: some pupper who want valentines!

some pupper who want valentines!

Happy wants a valentine too!
    here is her profile:
    my name is Happy, I am a single black and white female border collie. I am a real sweetheart, and very obedient, I do warn you though, I am an obbessive fetcher and while it my mommy likes it at times, she says it can get a little annoying. I want someone who I can compete with , but someone who is gentil too. I am 4 years old and looking for my perfect valentine!

and Misty too!
    my name is Misty and I am a 2 year old single black and white female. I am VERY fun loveing and quite the drama queen, so if ya like to have fun then come hang with me! all the other bays will be very Jelous everyone says I am gorgous so will you be my valentine?

Perky:
    hi, I am Perky, I am a 6 year old fun loving female JRT, I am smart as a whip and love to learn. I am not overly energentic , but I am a real sweetheart, when I am with you I stick with you even if you get on my nerves sometimes. I do need someone who is willing to laugh because I am a comedian and the spotlight is where I like to be.

hi, I am Ripley, I am a single black male, 3 years old. I LOVE people and I am considered to be VERY cute. I would love a girl my size who loves to play fight. she needs to be tough but so so tough she will beat me up. would anyone like to be my valentine?
    you can get a more handson AND cute man then me!

hello, I am Blair I am a young pyrshep who LOVES to play. I am very sweet and cuddly, and I love to play. I am a dancer, and an athlete I would love a female pup that I could play with!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

bump, nobdy wants to be any of these guys valentines?
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Ripley, My name is Maggie I'm a single black and tan female. I would love to be your valentine! I hope you don't mind older women though, I'm 4 and I'll be 5 in March, however I feel I don't look a day over 2! Anyways, I love to play fight and I'm as tough as nails(I do have my sensitive side though).
    Here's a pic of me!(see I told you I don't look a day over 2!)
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

yay! I would love to be your valentine Maggie, you sound perfect and a lot like me
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

bump
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

the border gals are still in need of vaentines! Ripley, Blair, and maybe perky are now taken!
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to: