Thread: Libby!!!!

Libby!!!!

LOOK AT THAT FACE!!!! LOOK AT THOSE EYES!!!!! You have to just melt at this absolutely precious creature of God!!! Libby knows that baths are just the thing to keep her fur so white and clean. You are the purrfect ending to our week, HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

I just love your copper-colored eyes! Such a pretty orange and white girl you are! Who was looking for female orangies? Sorry, this one's taken.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Again,Pet Talk,has acceded,to the Orange cat Organization Requests,and have chosen,a Cute Orangette,to be COTD<and Michael,Rosco,and Nugget,approveheartily,and send out an Orange Howwl,to MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW ToLovely Lbby,COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Libby, you just sparkle! What a fun story - bubble bath kitty! Glad you have such a happy home, pretty girl! You are an adorable Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Libby
    How adorable you are!
    I'm surprised your nickname isn't 'bubbles'! I'm sure your mommy appreciates your tending to her when she bathes.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at lovely Libby! Such a gorgeous white and red girl with truly mesmerizing eyes. I've never met a kitty that likes bubble baths, how cool! Congrats to Libby!!

Reading Libby's story got me kind of excited, but enough of that!

Let me issue a warning, however: each year, exactly 4.638 orange and white kitties get caught in a bubble while leaping into the tub and subsequently get carried away. Somehow, the bubble always manages to drift through an open window or out the door as an innocent person enters. Cats have been known to travel across three continents in this manner, leaving their people quite distraught for some time and, often, when they do return, they have picked up new customs and habits and unforeseen and often difficult adjustments must be made.

You would think that all these kitties would need to do is unsheath their claws and they would be out of these bubbles, but that only works from the outside. From the inside, these bubbles are tough as titantium.

So please, be careful!

Now I will try to get the image of Mom in the tub with Libby kitten leaping in out of my head, for I have much work to do today and it is very distracting.

Libby you are such an adorable little girl! So glad you have a very loving home.

Libby, I have to agree with everyone else, you are stunning! What beautiful eyes you have and such a pretty soft coat. How I enjoyed your Mom's description of your bubble bath ritual, just imagining those cute little batting paws puts the biggest smile on my face. I hope you have an extra special day today with lots of yummy treats and affection to celebrate your day in the spotlight. Congratulations Libby, our very precious Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Lovely Libby ~ I hope you have a splendid day batting at bubbles, and I bet the real fun is when you DO slip in, huh! You are precious and most deserving to be honoured as our COTD, honey!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

What a beautiful cat. Those eyes are something else !

Scott

http://petoftheday.com/greetings/Christmas/38.html