Thread: Fleas They are everywhere

Fleas They are everywhere

Ok here is the thing. Ive tried many many times to kill these darned things. but somehow they keep coming back. my husband and i bathed my cat and my dog very very well. then put them in their travelling crate and vacumed the whole house really really well even moving all the sofas ect... then bombed the house. then we vacumed cleaned the carpets with a carpet cleaner. we put flea treatment on our pets and continue to do so every 30 days as told. but the darn things keep coming back i keep finding them on my siamese cat's butt. my dog only gets bit but doesnt harbor any fleas. its been going on forever. and i need it to stop the only thing we are left with is moving. Its way too cold outside for them to live so i cant figure out where they are coming from. before and after one bombing we even washed all of our clothes I MEAN ALL and bedding. but they evade us somehow. ANY IDEAS I NEED HELP i have a baby on the way 3 weeks or less and i need the fleas dead quick.

Gosh you poor thing, how awful for you, with baby due soon , it is paramount you eradicate your house of those darn pests fast.

I would consult a pest control expert, and see where that takes you.

As a matter of interest what flea product do you use on the pets, this can make all the difference, I use Advantage on both my cats, and have never had a flea problem since.

Good luck and I sincerely hope you find a way to solve this very upsetting problem.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

flea treaments

I use program on the dog. (its a pill form that he has to be bittin to work. he cant have any topical treatments) and ive tried everything on my cat except Revolution the smell makes me puke (not a good one for me haha) he is a long haired siamese if it makes any difference.

Well it sure sounds like you are using effective treatments on the pets, I think you need the experts in to do the house.

They are also in the ground, when they started building the new housing subdivsion opposite me, we seemed to have a bit of a problem for a while, but then I was not using advantage then either, so could have been both contributing to the problem.
    GOOD LUCK, sounds like you need it for sure.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Revolution really works. I use it on my pets the smell isn't that great get your husband to put it on them if it makes you sick the smell will go away in a few hours. Also ask your vet he might have another type of thing you can use.

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month