Thread: Went and saw Trinity(kitten) yesterday...

Went and saw Trinity(kitten) yesterday...

For those of you who remember about three weeks ago, on coming home from visiting our friends, a little kitten arrived on our doorstep, we kept her overnight, and my daughter found her a new home.

Yesterday we got invited out to see her, she is now named Bobbi and as cute as a button, her tail is really fluffy now, and I can see she is in a good home, out in the country with another cat and a super gentle dog Ben, and three kids aged 8 to 12.

She still has lots of cattitude, and is quite a little madam, knowing what she wants, a bit of a biter, but she is just so adorable, sorry no current pics, but here is one we took of her here before she left incase you forgot just how cute she is.

It was great to see her again, and know that this story had such a happy ending.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

What a little cutie pie! I'm so glad to hear she's doing so well in her new home.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

What a Cutie Pie,indeed,and we are glad,that he has his Furr Ever Home!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

AWWWW

im so glad she found herself a good home... she is cute as a button...

It was nice of her new family to keep you updated.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Awwww... she was a cutie puie, so glad to hear that she's getting bigger and prettier. Way to go finding her a fabulous forever home!

Aw Carole - thanks for the 'uppydate' on this sweetie-pie furgirl.
    So pleased she's settled and beginning to rule the roost!!!

A BIG thanks to you for getting this little one settled.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

CUTE! She looks like a little Maine Coon mix! Such happy ending for her, Carole ... thanks so much for the wonderful update!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh!!! What a cutie-patootie!! And, she almost has the same look in her eyes as my Inka, which means: tons of cat-titude !!

Thanks for this good news, Carole!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Yes you can all imagine how hard it was to let this little girl go, but it had to be, and I am happy with her new surroundings, even being her foster mummy for one night, I felt like she was mine, and we had to ensure her home was a good one,actually to be very honest my Melissa did all the hard work, looking after her non-stop and finding her the home.

Where she is is so perfect I think, they have a pretty old house, and won't be bothered by a kittens antics or ruining their stuff,I met the kids Dad, as mum was at work (met her when we gave them Bobbi) and he is a real nice guy, seems like a softie, and loves animals, she is not exactly toilet trained as I first thought, but as he put it, well it just takes time and she is pretty good really, having said that whilst I was there Bobbi decided not to use her litter box lol.

Yes I agree she does look like a Maine Coone mix, if she is will she be a big cat?

She is a tad nawtee is Bobbi, but you cannot help but love her,yep folks I feel so happy that she turned up at my door, and I believe it was mean't to be for sure.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

If she is has enough Maine Coon in her, she will be a good-sized girl, although the females don't get quite as large as the males. No matter what her size, she is going to be quite beautiful!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!