Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite photos from 2004

Favorite photos from 2004

We had a thread like this last year and it was really fun. I started out last year trying to save particular pictures that stood out to me, but of course later I forgot or got distracted. I thought it would be neat if we could again share some of our favorite photos from 2004, whether it be our own pictures or other people's pictures. It also is a nice chance for some of us to see pictures we may have missed! I'm sure I have missed many myself. This, of course, is by no means meant to be a "favorite pet or PTer" type thread, but just a way for any and all to share some of the pictures that stood out for them. Of course there is no humanly possible way to list every picture I like, but these first few are the ones I had saved here and there when I remembered. I will be going through some other threads to find more later and perhaps pick out a few of my own pics from 2004 that I particularly favored.

Anyway, here are the ones I had saved.

Ruby and her pal Brock snuggling up.

Duke, Valentine's picture

Handsome Jasper

Katie with her new little sister.

Kayleigh enjoying the snow.

I just couldn't get over Nala's face in this one, it made my heart a puddle at my feet.

Prince, last Valentine's Day

Beautiful Roxey

Sierra with her mesmerizing eyes

Sweet Felony, rest his soul.

More to come later after I can browse through some threads. I know I have a few other specific ones I remember that I need to dig up!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Those are all great photos Kari!!
    So many great pictures always on PT, I'm not sure I would know where to begin adding!!

I saved a bunch, but deleted a lot...

Here are 2 I still have....
    Emily and Clipse...

Shelteez2's dogs....

and Ember Tinas RB pup...

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

This idea seemed a bit more popular last year . Cincys Mom, I sure understand the difficulty of picking pictures. That's why I was determined to pick out pics here and there throughout the year when they were posted, but of course I started forgetting after February! Jods, I love the two you picked too. Emily and Clipse are so precious there, and what a wonderful photo of sweet angel Ember.

I'm going to contribute a few more here if I can find them!

First a couple of my own pic favorites!

My two out at Quarry Park

From January of last year.

And my favorite pic of Dawn!

A personal favorite of one of my sweet adopted nieces, Sandra's Cody with her Christmas gift!

A festive Star!

Love this one of gorgeous Daisy in the fall leaves!

And one of my favorites of sweet Molly. I have such a weak spot for those goldens and collies ; )

I just love this one of the gorgeous Holly.

And this one of Nebo in his Elvis costume!

I had a couple in mind that Poppy posted, especially the one of Popcorn and Muffin cuddling on the calendar, but all her pic threads seem to be gone? I can't find them.

There are probably literally hundreds of others I could list but it would just take more time than I have available to find them all! (Which is why I was hoping others might post a few of their favorites ) It would have been so much easier if I had remembered to keep saving them as they were posted! I know there were some awesome pics posted by all the sheltie moms, Comedydevil, BCblondie, Kay, Robin, Jenfer, and so many more, including those who pics are much more rarely posted!

Maybe that will be my New Year's Resolution...to start a folde ron my computer to save all my favorite PT pics...how soon to you think it will reach maxium capacity?

I had to work all day and just got home. I'm going to be pretty busy on my next two days off, also. I'll see if I can find some. I know there's one of Tasha running that I just love. I wish there was some way to separate the photo threads from the others. That would make it a little easier.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

This is a wonderful idea, Jess! I loved it when it was done last year and I even started a Pet Talk Favorites folder. Like you I didn't keep up with it very well and just now when i went to look for it, it is no where to be found We have had a lot of computer probelms and I have a feeling it might have gotten deleted in the cleanup process. I do still have a few that I had saved real quick. I'll have to come back later and try to post some when I have more time.

I can't get over that pic of Katie and Tori. Tori is a little baby! Where did that little girl go? She will be a year old on Jan. 10th. I just can't believe it!!!

I promise to post some favs later on!

Robin

I'll work on mine sometime this week.

I too love that pic of Nala. That's the look she gets when she's excited to see me and about to jump, or sit if she's being a good girl.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Where's all the kitties?
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Originally posted by neko1
    Where's all the kitties?

Since Jessica is the only one who posted, and she's mainly a "dog person" - The kitties are up to you cat people. So round up your favorite kitty pictures and post em in this thread!

I know of a few kitty pictures which will be posted in my favorite pictures.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
    Maybe that will be my New Year's Resolution...to start a folde ron my computer to save all my favorite PT pics...how soon to you think it will reach maxium capacity?
    I need to do the same thing, Amy. Jessica, this is such a great idea, but I should have been saving them along and along.

Originally posted by K9soul

I had a couple in mind that Poppy posted, especially the one of Popcorn and Muffin cuddling on the calendar, but all her pic threads seem to be gone? I can't find them.

This one?

Photobucket no longer gives unlimited space, so I deleted a lot of my pics to make room for new ones when I need to upload. That is why you can't find any of my picture threads. They're gone.

Oh yes, I love that picture! There are actually many others of yours that I loved too, but something about that one really pulled at my heart. I know when you first posted it you felt the lighting was a bit poor but I think the lighting fits that picture perfectly Sweet birdies

I thought of these last night, who could forget watching Logan's baby tiels grow up

There are SO many photos that are my favourites LOL! I think I wont be able to post all of them (sorry!) so here are only some of them!

Nebo

Tori

Baron

Muskwa

Phoebe (RIP)

Flair

I´m sorry, I´m just too lazy to search for more!!! But I really wanted to say I that love ALL of your PTer photos!!!
    PT is the best
    Last edited by EssTer; 01-04-2005 at 03:49 PM.

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Oh wow Esster, I love your contributions . Yes there are hundreds I could call my favorites, the more people post, the more I can think "oh yes, that one is another favorite too."