Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update On Cappy

Update On Cappy

Hi Everyone, sorry I havn't been on for a while but things have been crazy here. I did want to let you know what's going on with Cappy. Some of you are very familiar with this big furbaby and have been following the posts about him. The latest news came tonight. LeeAnn called after she took Cappy to the vet today. It's not good news at all. His temperature was 105 degrees, his belly is very distended, likely enlarged spleen, stomach, liver etc.. His breathing is 4 times what it should be and very laboured. The vet wanted to put him down today but LeeAnn said she needed to be with him tonight so the vet gave Cappy a large shot of Prednisone saying it could help enough to get him through till Monday. If he is no better tomorrow morning LeeAnn is taking him in to be put to rest. I will be with them during his passing and try to comfort LeeAnn as much as I can. The tears will surley be flowing big time. It's been a crying time off and on for a couple of months now. I'm asking you once again to pray for LeeAnn as this boy is her life. The devistation this has caused her is nothing less than the worst sadness anyone can live through as many of us know. She feels he will not be able to make it without her in his life and said it would be better if she went with him because they need each other. I know I felt the same when our girl passed suddenly last january 16th. We still break down when we look at her pics. Well that's the sad story. I will let you know when it's all over and Cappy is at the RB hopefully with our Nikita and some furbabies some of you have lost. Thanks everyone who showed so much love to her baby and LeeAnn since the end of October. It's been a long time praying for a miracle to happen. Hugs to everyone......Deb, Monty and Kiki...have a safe, Happy New Year.

Last edited by RottiMommy49; 12-31-2004 at 12:31 AM.
    Nikita Mommy & Daddy Miss You So Much.....Always Will....Look For Cappy Sweetie & Keep Each Other Company. Cappy You Stole So many hearts Sweet Boy. We All Love You & Miss You. Play Hard Sweet Babies.

Oh no

I can only imagine what LeeAnn is going through They say that everything happens for a reason, but alot of times, we don't see the reason...

I'll continue to keep LeeAnn and Cappy in my thoughts.

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

I am soooo sorry for you, LeeAnn and Cappy

I can't even imagine going through what all of you have been I'll also continue to keep all of you on my thoughts...

(((((HUGS)))))

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

It is so unfair
    I will be keeping them in my prayers.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Sorry to hear this......it's hard making any sense of such a terrible thing happening to such a good boy

This is Sooo Heartbreaking....

Dear Cappy....I hope you are getting better...Poor,sweet,big baby....

Your Pics are Beautiful....

Please Know,Dear Cappy that you are in our thoughts & Prayers....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Big Hugs!!!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Debbie, you, Cappy and LeeAnn will be in my thoughts and prayers at this very difficult time. You must be a very good friend to LeeAnn and it's great that you are there for her now. {{hugs}} to both of you. Thanks for keeping us updated no matter how sad the news is.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh no ! I am so sorry for Cappy and those who love him. He is such a sweet boy! RB will be lucky to have him!

Prayers going up for all of you!

Dear Cappy, you are such a gentle-looking soul. We're all thinking of you sweet boy.

So sorry the news isn't good. My thoughts are with you.

Oh Deb I had Cappy on my mind all last weekend, worrying and hoping he had not left us, that he was able to enjoy one last Christmas. LeeAnn's beautiful boy has stolen all of our hearts, hearts that are now breaking I can't look at his precious pictures without crying. It's so unfair that such a kind and gentle soul should be taken from us so soon. I'm so glad that LeeAnn was able to have Cappy there for Christmas. And I pray with all my might that her wish to have him home for just a few more days, will be granted. We love you beautiful Cappy. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you Deb, with LeeAnn and Cappy Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cappy crossed over to the RB this morning in the loving arms of his Mommy LeeAnn. Rest In Peace sweet angel boy. We will miss you so much. Love auntie Deb, Uncle Dave, Kiki and Monty.
    You will live in so many hearts and will never be forgotten sweetie.
    Nikita Mommy & Daddy Miss You So Much.....Always Will....Look For Cappy Sweetie & Keep Each Other Company. Cappy You Stole So many hearts Sweet Boy. We All Love You & Miss You. Play Hard Sweet Babies.

Oh no. Rest now, you big, beautiful boy. Your pain is over.

Tears here, too. I'm so sorry he had to leave so soon. But very glad to know that he had a wonderful home where he was so loved. Too many losses this year. Be safe at the RB, Cappy.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Oh no God bless your beautiful soul Cappy You've earned your wings precious angel boy. My heart goes out to you Deb, Uncle Dave, Kiki and Monty and most especially, LeeAnn. I feel privileged to have gotten to know you all. Cappy will live on in the hearts of so many here at Pet Talk. I'm so, so sorry LeeAnn Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~