Thread: To You From LeeAnn & Cappy

To You From LeeAnn & Cappy

My Dear Friend.

Please fwd this entire email to your group with my thanks.

Thanks so much for sending me all of these wonderful caring best wishes email messages to Cappy & me from your Pet Talk members. PLEASE thank them for us from our hearts.

It totally amazes me to realize how very many lives this one special little boy has touched. He’s come a very long way in 2 ½ years from that 4 month old puppy we fostered & adopted out of a shelter where he was considered “not adoptable” & scheduled for euthanasia due to health reasons.

We took this sweet babe on full force with an open heart knowing full well what it would take to keep him healthy for a life time. What we didn’t count on was the hellish twist of fate & his getting lymphoma cancer at age 2 ½ years old.

None of what he’s gone through matters to us at this point. What we are trying very hard to focus on now at this point is how very much our beloved Cappy has enriched our lives with his presence and how much we love him. No matter how long we are entrusted with these sweet souls it would never be long enough.

Thanks for caring,

Hugs Lee Ann
    Nikita Mommy & Daddy Miss You So Much.....Always Will....Look For Cappy Sweetie & Keep Each Other Company. Cappy You Stole So many hearts Sweet Boy. We All Love You & Miss You. Play Hard Sweet Babies.

All my love to you and your beloved Cappy, LeeAnn. I'm honored to have had the privilege of gerting to know, and love, you and dear, precious Cappy. I hope with all of my heart that you and Cappy will be able to enjoy a peaceful, warm, love filled Christmas together. All my love to you and your family, LeeAnn. Sandra, Cody and Star.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~