Thread: Ferret bath!! *3 pics*

Ferret bath!! *3 pics*

^__^ hey pet general!! I am SO bad about posting pics of my ferrets here, I haven't even properly introduced them! ! their names are Dee and Joey, they are the sweetest boys in the world. We rescued them from a horrible home with relatives of my sisters ex-boyfriend.. their previous owner was a really stupid teenage girl who got them from a pet shop in Nevada (they're from Marshal Farms ). They were neutered, but she never de-sprayed them, or took them to be vaccinated, they had never even seen a vet. She also fed them generic cat food and by the looks of it never cleaned their cage, or gave them toys or a cuddly hammock or beds, or let them out to play. They were malnourished, stinky, scared little boys when we got them over one year ago. Now they're very happy!! my babies are 2 year-old sable boys(we were told Dee Dee was a female!) and both are very affectionate and love to be held and cuddled. Dee is the smaller, more mischevious one and Joey is a big laid back weasel. They are awesome boys, have never gotten into much trouble at all... they don't dig up carpet or chew cords, and they *always* come when called. They're the best little guys! They also smell pretty nice, are really soft, and have mostly lost the muskyness . They love my dog Gonzo... they are not phased by him ONE BIT, and will not ever hesitate to wrestle him, and scare him away with their playful hissing and arching.

lol.. ok, anyway, I need to stop ranting! ^^ we were giving the boys a bath today and I took a few pics.. I only got pics of Dee Dee, because my batteries died before we got around to Joe. Joey is hilarious in the bath though, he just paddles away .. Dee is more like, "get me outta here!". I'll add a few more pics of them from August, just so you guys can see both .. I'd love to see other ferrets and other pets on here!

Here's the boys in their hammock.. being woken up . Sorry for the horrible quality. It was taken with a disposable camera, by my sister .. Joey is on the left, Dee on the right. they look really similar
    Last edited by bckrazy; 12-29-2004 at 04:23 AM.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

those are some cute ferrets!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Aww cute pictures. They sound like great pets, I've always wanted a ferret

Thank you joanofark for the great siggy

they are sooooo cute I've always wanted a ferret! -cries-

Originally posted by flamepony12
    they are sooooo cute I've always wanted a ferret! -cries-

aw.. thanks everybody! ferrets are so great. I've had bunnies and guinea pigs, but I love my ferrets waay more... they are so entertaining, and love to cuddle and they dont ever scratch/bite/attack you like certain buns we've had in the past.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz