Thread: few pics of some of our xmas pressies...

few pics of some of our xmas pressies...

Since I still had my dad's camera, I thought I would show you a few of our xmas presents, this one is what my daughter Melissa gave me.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

This is the Ty Beanie we gave Melissa to add to her collection, she gets a small one every year for xmas and a big one for her birthday, isn't he so cute?
    Last edited by carole; 12-24-2004 at 06:27 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

This is the little trinket I bought Melissa a while back and put aside for xmas, it is a sterling silver heart, with zirconias around the edge and little floating silver things inside the necklace., she really loved this a lot.
    Last edited by carole; 12-24-2004 at 06:28 PM.
    Furangels only lent.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    How fun! Great coffee mug, and it looks like it holds a LOT lol! The pendant is very pretty! It seems strange that you're a day earlier over in your little corner of the world! Hope you had lots of good eats too!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

My friends Dineen and Eric (who comes from utah USA) came around on xmas eve with this beautiful gingerbread house that he made especially for us, inside it was filled with yummy crunchie bars, they are hokey pokey covered in cadbury milk chocolate, it was awesome, lots of time and thought went into this present, they even sang xmas carol's to us, isn't that neat.
    Furangels only lent.

I know QSA it does seem funny eh? actually we are going tomorrow to our favourite smorgasborg (buffet) restaurant for our feast instead, so its normal eats today, except for all the chocolates in the house, now I am a confessed chocoholic, but even for me there are just too many here lol.

Not a very warm or nice day here for xmas, bit bleak, but better than what we have had, even the tourists are leaving its been so bad, summer in NZ where I ask? lol, are you getting busy with all your xmas preparations QSA?
    Furangels only lent.

Now the best present for last, the one I have every year and hope to have for many more, my beloved ole Ash, taking a xmas snooze on his favourite chair.
    Furangels only lent.

What a wonderful Christmas! That is very thoughtful of your friends. Gifts like that are the best!

Thank you Wolfie!

Looks like you had a nice Christmas! I love that necklace. It's very pretty. That Gingerbread house looks very yummy. I've always wanted to bake one but never have.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Hi Carole - merry Christmas!

Glad you had a great day - guess it's almost over as it'll be about 10.30pm your time right now. Hope you have a good sleep and plenty of leftovers for tomorrow
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Carole. It looks like you had a WONDERFUL Christmas! I love that mug! And I see that Ash got his present, too, a nap in his favorite chair. An hour ago I came back from church service and I'm killing a few hour before I go for Christmas dinner at my brother's house. My voice is a little worn out becauce I sang a lot in the church choir. (Lutherans do a lot of singing!) Especially Christmas eve! Well, Carole enjoy the rest of the holiday. {{{{HUGS}}}}