Thread: My Girls!!

My Girls!!

I brought them home yesterday and they made that long ride better than they have in a long time. Of coarse, I remembered to spray their kennels AND the car with that calming spray and that really helped. Hardly heard a peep out of Amy and Samantha didn't do her all the way howling... Just every now and then.

They settled in right away, even Amy settled in without her being stressed from the ride like she usually is. Of coarse, they look beautiful to me and I was SOOoooo glad to see them, to touch them and love on them.. So, here are some shots from around the house today of MY BABIES!!

My sweet Amy girl...still sweet as ever!

Giz, beautiful as ever. I swear, it looks like she has gotten even longer than the was! She is going to be one BIG girl when she starts to fill out and fatten up!

Samantha.. Her fur is getting longer and fuller now and is just so darn soft! Still a lap baby and loving as can be and now is almost back to her full beauty.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh Laura they are simply gorgeous!!! I really missed seeing your babies. Amy is just beautiful! Giz always makes me smile, and Samantha has turned into such a stunning black beauty!
    I don't know if I missed it or not but Chester isn't home yet is he?
    I'm glad your babies are home so you can snuggle them up. I know you must miss them terribly while you are gone.
    Give them big {{{HUGS}}} and smoochies from me and Goo!

Welcome home girls!!!

Chester was home the day after I got off... He just was nowhere to be found when I took the pictures..napping I guess and he still is nowhere to be seen.... napping still.... Yawn,yawn, must be tired!

Oh Laura, it is so good to have you back and to see your beautiful babies!!!!

They are so beautiful! I'll bet they're so glad to see you home! (And to be home!)
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

All the girls look happy and gorgeous AHH! Isn't is GREAT to be home? I hope you are cozy and happily surrounded by soft fur and gentle purrs!!
    Do you still like to cook and bake when you get home Laura?

I usually stay OUT of the kitchen the first week I am home but then I start wanting something homecooked. I'll cook several big pots of something and put serving size containers in the freezer and sometime I can eat several times I am home, out of the freezer. I am a gravy lover, I crave GRAVY if I haven't had any in a few days, so I always have something covered in gravy in the freezer.

I hope to bake some stuff for gifts this year. (I LOVE baking) If I only get to bake a little bit, I want to bake something for the nice lady who mows my grass. She keeps my place looking so nice outside and it is the greatest feeling to come home to a nicely manicured lawn. Her and her husband are Christians and they know there are a lot of single ladies that live here and they said the Lord wants them to help us so they don't charge us nearly as much as they should and if you know anything about the south, you know hot steamy hot it is here in July and August. She washed down the outside of my house last spring and wouldn't charge me anything so I made her that wonderful Oreo desert and sent it to her... So I am baking some stuff for them for sure!

Its nice,to go,to a Cat Hotel,but as Dorotyh Gale,once said,there is No Place Like Home!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS