Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: All of the kitties on Pettalk *pics here*

All of the kitties on Pettalk *pics here*

I started this thread on the dog side, but didn't want to leave out the kitties of Pettalk...Post *one* pic of each cat in your household, and a little something about them with the pic, so when new people stop by, they can see all the Pettalk cats in one thread...but please post only *one* pic of each cat in your household...

This is Dandy, she was rescued at around 1 year old, and she is my sweet girl

This is Guinness, he was also rescued at around the age of 1...he is just as sweet as Dandy, and I am lucky to have him.

And Dandy,Guiness,and dale,are such Great Companions,the Found Cats,and I,the Honorary Cat,all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOW For The Terrific Trio.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Great idea!

This is Kuhio (1985-2002). Tragically put to sleep at the shelter before we could rescue her (very long story).

This is Halo adopted from the same shelter that put Kuhio to sleep. We don't know her background. She ended up at the shelter very soon after giving birth -- no one knows what happened to her kittens. She is shy but is coming around. It's like she didn't know how to be a kitty. But, she's learning.

This is Cammie. She was adopted from a no-kill shelter. The only thing we know about her background is that she's over 10 years old and was found at Denali National Park one October. They think she was abandoned (or got lost) from a summer park worker. She is full of tortitude! She doesn't care for Halo and is scared to death of Pepper. Luckily, she adores my husband.

This is Pepper. Adopted from the same shelter as Cammie. No background information on her except that several adoptions for her fell through because of her severe heart murmur. (On the scale of 1 to 6, hers is a 6). She is a little 6 pound kitty with lots of spunk and boundless energy. She's also our nawtee girl who can get into trouble taking a nap! She terrorizes Cammie but has been so great for Halo. She's teaching her how to be a real cat!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Great thread!

This is Josie. We adopted her soon after we got married, from a shelter in November of 2003. She is a year old now.

And this is our baby Brodie . . . just adopted a month ago. He is now about 10 weeks old.

-christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Everyone's kitties are gorgeous. Brodie is so cute and LITTLE!!

This is Mikey. 5 yr old LH tiger kitty.

I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

His brother sibling Redbud,

and Punkin, A throwaway kitty from a neighbor. Approx 3 1/2 yrs.

Last edited by lizbud; 12-10-2004 at 03:33 PM.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Eleanor Roosevelt

My newest boy Joey. SH kitty about 1 yr old.

Blackie, 6 yr old SH domestic. My "heavyweight" kitty.

Last edited by lizbud; 12-10-2004 at 03:30 PM.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Eleanor Roosevelt

I have Zam and Logan. Both are from the streets. Zam had just had a litter of 3. (I have Logan, Donna took Eli, and the third went home with another woman from the complex)

Zam - calico

Logan - tabby and white

~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

What a good idea!

First off there's Zelda. I adopted her from a local rescue and she's owned me ever since!

And then there's Mowgli. He's an ex-feral that I dragged hissing and clawing out of the wild into civilized life. I'd say that he's adapted pretty well, even if he does still have it in for my towels...

This is Oliver, he is the love of my life.

This is Raisin, the Queen of the house.

This is Jimmy, the big goof ball.

This is Sundae, the little princess.

This is Rav or more commonly known around the house as "Kitten", he is the trouble maker (there always has to be one).

This is Roxy, the "special" one.

and lastly, this is Scampers, the loaner.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Super idea!!

This is my Maya, our princess of the house!

Our rascal Inka. She is our little monkey

I cannot leave out my RB-Sydney. I miss him so much!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Everyone's kitties are precious!

I have 3 kitties: Marius, Scooter and Sergei

Marius is my heart kitty. I adopted him off the street when I was in college, so he's MY first official kitty. He was such a mess when I took him in, but he's grown into a beautiful cat. He's probably around 8 or so years old now and has developed a heart murmur
    He's my lapwarmer and he loves shoes!!

Scooter is my husband's cat. Scooter is also around 8 or so years old and my husband got him when I was still in college, but we were dating at the time. We had to force Scooter to learn to tolerate Marius after we got married...6 long months! But, now they cohabitate just fine and Scooter loves Aaron to death. He tolerates other people, but he's definitely a daddy's boy!

And last, but certainly not least is Sergei! He showed up in my backyard about a year and a half ago. He's such a character! He and Priya are best friends and they play together. Sergei is also known for his rather hard head-butt and his huge smile! He's our cheshire kitty!

I have 7 kitties in my house.

Mystic is 4 years old and someone decided that they no longer wanted her and dumped her on my street.

Smokey is 10 and he was dumped in a trash can. Someone's garbage ended up being my diamond in the rough.

Gabriel and his sister Gracie are my newest additions. They are around 5 months old. Gabe can only see shadows because his eyes never fully developed. Gracie on the other hand has sight out of one of her eyes but her other eye is too ulcerated and therefore she is blind in that eye.

Gracie

Abner is my soul kitty. He is 3 years old. There is just something about him that has my heart wrapped around his paws.

Tigger is 11 years old and I have had her for the longest of all of the cats. She is the Princess of the house.

Tucker is the oldest of all of the cats. We figure her to be around 18 or 19 years old. She has had a really rough life but now she leads a pretty pampered life at my house. We call her Tucker the Grump....because she is always grumpy.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

This is Misty. She is a 1 year old medium haired grey tabby who wandered into my yard in September 2004 and adopted us! She is such a sweet girl.

Squeekers is a 4 year old short haired tortbie. She is my best bud and sleeps with me EVERY night. We got her shortly after the loss of our boy Perkins, she really helped us deal with his loss.

This is my first cat, Perkins who was sadly put to sleep on March 19, 2004 due to heart problems. He was 9. Perkins is greatly missed and will never be forgotten.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*