Thread: Five things people don't know about you...

Five things people don't know about you...

I'm not exactly what you would call new here...I've actually read this website daily since 2000 (previous screen name was Sia1). I thought as a way to introduce myself and get to know a little something about everybody else, I would tell you all five things about me.

1) I'm a graduate student studying parasitology (parasites)--my project involves working with an organism transmitted by ticks (Everyone in my family thinks I'm a little strange for this)

2) I was a military brat and until my father retired when I was 17, I had never lived anywhere longer than 3 years (I've lived in Germany and 8 states in the US)

3) I'm part Irish and 1/4 Cuban; interesting combination

4) I've been with my boyfriend, now husband, since I was 18 and am now 25.

5) I have a mentally handicap brother that I absolutely adorable

My name is Sarah and currently live in Alabama with my hubby, 3 nawtee kitties, and red-eared slider Kahn. My favorite thing in this entire world is reading and being at home in my pajamas.

Nice to meet you all officially!

Nice to "meet" you, Callie.

I can't think of five things people don't know about me right now, but I'll be thinking on it and will post later if I am successful.

Hello,

- I Love to talk

- I'm a pretty sensitive person but care about other's feelings & am a good listener

- Some of my hobbies include: shopping, gardening, watching tv, playing with my dogs, spending time with close family, friends & friends kids, decorating for the holidays, crafts, music....putting my 2 cents in when it comes to my hubby's (Matthew) band.

- I enjoy going to bars or clubs to see live bands (local & mainstream) I have a wide range of music that I enjoy!

- My name is Christina (but go by Tina), I'm 29 (same as hubby), been with him for about 7 1/2 years & married for a little over a year (last Halloween), lived in WI all my life, we have 2 dogs (Lhasa Apso & A. Eskie), 6 Koi in a pond out back & 4 tank fish.

There's a lot more but I'll shut up for now!