Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magoo was extremely "Gooey" tonight!

Magoo was extremely "Gooey" tonight!

I was going to save these for Saturday but I couldn't stand it and had to share. Magoo was a hoot tonight! He was so funny and I had the best time with him. I laughed so much tonight and I just wanted to eat him up!

He always jumps up on the end of my recliner at night for a play session.
    Hello Ma....I'm Back!

We start off with the regular me getting his belly and he gives me love bites

Then I hold my hand out and he pulls is head up and rubs his nasty little nose all over me! Hubby tried to get the picture but you get the idea.

Then he started getting really silly! Hubby's angle wasn't to good but you can see he is holding me off with both of those big hairy paws.

Ok Lorraine hold onto your seat for the next few pictures!

Then he layed there in this floppy teddy bear position while I was laughing

Then he got some chin scritchies

This one is the real killer.
    I had one hand behind his head and I swear that little guy knew he was making me laugh.
    I absolutely LOVE this picture!

He's laughing and I'm laughing!

We had the best time tonight. I just can't explain how much I adore this little silly over stuffed bear!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG,

PRICELESS, PRICELESS, PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa, you don't know how much you have made my night.

What a great series of pictures. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Those pictures are just too much.

Oh Dear Lord, please let me win the lottery, just this once, so I can fullfill my dream and visit my Magoo in person.

Okay, Have to go and stare at all the pics again.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAGOO

Please give that big fluffy dear sweet boy a big hug and kiss for me okay Lisa.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh Magoo, you are such a beautiful boy. I'm glad I stopped in tonight because I always love seeing Magoo pictures! I would love to rub and kiss that big furry tummy, his fur is just soooooooooo beautiful. Thanks for the pictures Lisa and glad to hear you both had such a good time!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Lorraine & Lisa, I'm right NEXT to you to in my adoration, and love for Magoo! He has turned out to be the most thankful, loving big teddy bear of a cat. I have the biggest happy smile on my face looking at these pictures. It sure makes up for the long mornings, and evenings trying to knock back the URI tearing through here. Things are looking up for Madeline's tiny ones, but still a ways to go for some of the others here. Magoo..you're the best!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

No problem Lorraine I will see to it that they are delivered to him tonight!

I knew you would have a fit and if Laura was here she would be going crazy too. I'll have to make sure she sees these when she gets back.

I really am as madly in love with this fuzz butt as anybody can be!!!
    He had as much fun tonight as I did!

Jan, I hope things ease up for you soon but I'm glad if Magoo could take your mind off of it for a minute and make you smile.

I know everybody loves Magoo and I love everybody for caring so much about him. I promise he sends it right back at ya!!!

Oh Lisa, I can't get over those pictures, they just warm my heart so much.

I'm telling you, that if my dream ever comes true, you would have one emotional blubbering idiot on your hands the minute Magoo walked into the room.

What a great way to spend a night. Playing with Magoo.
    Can't get any better than that!

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    OOH! GOO! Must Schmoozle fluffy Goo Bear Belly!

He looks SO soft and fluffy!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Oh no, better watch out, or our resident whiner will start to request both Saturday AND Monday pictures!

Magoo, my love, you just get sweeter and sweeter!

What a boy! Can't wait to send these off! Does he keep his claws in? Where is everyone else? If you rub his belly while it's exposed like that, does he get mad? Or does it depend on his mood at that particular moment!? Thanks much! Looking forward to twice weekly photo shoots now!

Lisa, these have GOT to be the FUNNIEST and most ADORABLE pictures I have ever seen! What a CLOWN Magoo has become, and he obviously enjoys playing with his most beloved MOMMY!!! I want to visit Magoo tooooooooo!!!! Oops ... I feel a waaaaaaaaaah coming on!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

What a sweetheart Magoo is!! I love that fluffy belly, it is "asking" for rubbing.... RUB RUB RUB !!!!!.
    As I am rather new here, I have no idea what happened to Magoo. Did he loose his eyes in an accident or so?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Now I will lay here and call UNCLE!!! Anything to make my Meowmie laugh!!!

Lisa - that Magoo is a hoot! I had such fun looking through the pictures over and over What a clown and a sweetheart! That boy is amazing and a lovebug and the biggest attention hog there is But why not, he is a pro at it!!

Mr. Magoo, we love you

Maya and Inka's mommy:
    I wanted to answer your questions about Magoo. He was brought into the shelter where I was volunteering. Someone found him wondering around in a wooded area with one eye already gone and the other was a huge a ball of infection. It wasn't really an eye anymore and it was gross! Nobody knows how long this guy was out on his own with out his eyesight. He was also still a Tom cat so that made it even harder to imagine how he made it. He was thin, dirty and a heart breaker. Thank God this was a no-kill shelter!
    He fought off infection, a bad URI, and shelter depression. Finally after four months hubby and I brought him home. Then all hell broke loose and that is another story in itself! He was a viscious, nasty little boy! He bit me so severly that I had to go to the emergency room, he savagely attacked the other cats, and caused me more mental anquish then I have ever experienced! I almost took him back to the shelter so many times!
    We ended up medicating him and I set my goal that he would be able to be cage free by this Christmas. Of course you can see that goal was met way early! The medication helped calm him and get him through the adjustment of a new home and his blindness and kept me from losing my mind. He is no longer medicated and has free roam of house and has turned into my best buddy!
    That is one of the reasons he is so loved here on PT. Everyone traveled that long road with me and I would not have Magoo today if it hadn't been for PT. The support, love, and advice that I got is the only reason I got through it. That is why I say that Magoo belongs to all of PT. I'm just the lucky one who gets to be the caretaker. Which of course only seems fitting since I had to take the bite!
    If you are really interested in following the whole story you can do a search for Ocular (the stupid name from the shelter) Ocky (what we called him here on PT) and then Magoo. I did a search one day just to look back and I felt it all come back to me and I can't believe I kept him!

Leslie:
    No he does not keep his claws in! He usually uses them to hold on with and doesn't really hurt me. Mostly small surface scratches. He gives the back bunny feet too and usually won't have his nails out but on occasion when he is really frisky he will let me have it good! I currently have nasty 6 inch long scratch on my wrist because I didn't see it coming. It's so funny when he does it though that I can't get mad at him. I'm glad it's long sleeve season because my coworkers think I'm insane. He doesn't do any of it with that nasty aggression anymore.
    Belly rubs will get you bit every single time! Love/play bites but he won't let you linger there. I'm dying to bury my face in that belly but I decided that one blind occupant per household is enough!