View Poll Results: Do you have a peice of clothing/outfit that you feel really comfortable in?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 100.00%
  • Nope

0 0%

Thread: Do you have....

Do you have....

A favorite peice of clothing that you feel the most comfortable in? I have this blue button up shirt that I would wear every day if I could. I feel a bit more confidant wearing it *sounds kind of corny I know* It is my absolute favorite shirt and I am sooo happy it finally got clean again!

So, do you have that one outfit or whatever that you wash practically every day so you can wear it again?

*pointless thread, but Im just curious!*

Jeans. Any pair of jeans that actually fit me, a comfy shirt and a hat. Any hat - baseball cap or my pageboy caps.
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

Originally posted by heinz57_79
    Jeans. Any pair of jeans that actually fit me, a comfy shirt and a hat. Any hat - baseball cap or my pageboy caps.
    I'm a sucker for baseball caps too, mostly I wear only my favorite Sehawks cap *I can't wear it at work though...I feel lost without it! *Cries* heh*

Oh my goodness i had been thinking about starting the same thread all last week, but forgot to.

In answer to your question "Yes".

Any pants, shirts (Cowboy shirts ) and when it is cold enough my knee length leather jacket that i have had for about 10 years.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

blue jeans and tennis shoes, definitely.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

my faaaaavorite.... is my fox racing hoody and loose jeans... tennis shoes and my hair OUT of my face!!!!

*COMFY*COMFY*COMFY*

and YES... i would wear that EVERY DAY if i could!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky