Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG! Hate Crime!

OMG! Hate Crime!

Tonight, my daughter's boyfriend and my son decided last minute to dress up as girls... they wore my daughter's mini skirts and clingy blouses with socks as boobs. They weren't planning on going anywhere but to my son's girlfriends house to make her laugh. Well, my daughters and the two boys left the house, with the girls dressed as boys. we didn;t mind because there are 4 of them together and its only a ten minute walk along main lit roads.

Five minutes later we got a frantic call from my youngest daughter saying a bunch of teens were trying to beat them up... calling them names like "fag" and "queer" etc. My oldest daughter is shaken because she was punched and hit a few times. They didn't know the kids and weren't able to get a license plate number.

We called the cops but there's not much they can do without a real description of them or the car they were driving (the kids were wearing masks)

What is this world coming to?

sickening. I'm sorry your kids had to experience that. I guess ignorance is alive and well.
    www.goldengreyhounds.com
    Let their last race be into your life!

my god! thats horrible, and how scary! I hope their okay.

oh no. I hope they are okay too. I could imagine they were scared.

Oh, wow. That's scary; I hope that they can get somewhere safe.

So sorry to hear that, that is HORRBILE!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

OH KIM HOW HORRIBLE!!!! Oh, I hate stupid thugs who spoil the fun for everyone else!!!

I hope your daughter is "ok" and I'm glad no one was hurt any worse than they were! Sure hope someone catches these FREAKS!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

OH MY GOSH!!! I am shocked someone would do that, especially on Halloween!!!

I too hope your daughter and friends are OK. What a horrible, horrible thing to do.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Oh My!!!

I sure hope that your daughter and son, and their friends are ok. Some people are so stupid and ignorant. With no lives whatsoever. And I hope that the police could and will catch them, bet that would shake them up and teach them not to be so idiotic and ruin Halloween for the rest of us

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

We are just stunned this could happen, especially on Halloween night where its as common for a teenaged boy to dress as a girl as it is for a girl to dress as a baby. Its quick and easy, especially if they can raid their sister's closet. I know my brother did it, and so did a few guys in college.

One thing my oldest daughter did admit last night was that she thinks that she *might* have broken the one guy's nose! After he hit her a few times, she swung bag and hit right in the face, and just as my husband got there, he went running away holding his face at the nose area (really can't tell since he still had on a mask) Not to be heartless, but I really hope she DID break his nose! Serve him right! Picking on my kids like that who weren't bothering anybody, just walking down the street to a friend's house. I laugh to think that he got beaten up by a girl! LOL

The kids should tell their story to the local press. I'm serious - someone might recognize teens who came home injured that night, or one of the guilty ones might confess. I know your kids probably just want to forget it, but hate crimes, if left unchecked, tend to grow.

These teens need to know that kind of behavior is NOT okay, in fact it is criminal assault, aggravated by the circumstances of hate.

Karen, that is a brilliant idea! I will have to ask the kids if they wanted to do that. My oldest is really upset about the whole thing, so she'd have to be the one who would ok it. She'd also be the one telling the press.

That is discusting . I hope the offenders will be found and delt with.

What is the world coming to .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Horrible, I am so sorry what happened to the kids.
    Thankfully they will be allright!
    (I agree with Karen)

A few days ago, an elderly man in broad daylight was
    at a park, minding his own business and gunned down by some teens just for the thrill of it.
    Very sad what is happening everywhere.

----<---<--<{(@

She needs to tell the press so that maybe it may wart off this happening again next year by helping to catch these thugs. You can BET, the one with the hurt nose went home and told his parents, THEY got attacked by a bunch of thugs!

Lesson learned here: Stay off the streets Halloween night..... and that is a shame!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!