Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mum got an eternity ring at last....

mum got an eternity ring at last....

It's my mother's 70th birthday on the 18th November, so we have been ring hunting, my sister in Auckland found two rings for her and had them sent down to our jewellers here, and today we went shopping and she now has this gorgeous ring, wish I had a camera to show you all, however my dad has just purchased a good digi camera, but its in Australia with my sister who is on holiday and snapping pics up, but its mighty pretty, her engagement ring is one that has three diamonds, and the new one has got, I think five.

Anyway just wanted to share, it is long overdue and she is rather happy with it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

What exactly is an eternity ring? I have never heard of it before. I love rings! Congrats to your mom.

You may have a different name for it in America, well you get your engagement ring, then wedding ring, and hopefully an eternity ring which means just what it says, you are married for eternity, now my parents have been married for 51 years, so she has been waiting a while.

I got my eternity ring from my husband when our daugher was born, he brought it into the hospital, it was such a suprise, I had seen it with him a while back and said how I loved it, I am looking at getting it re-modeled soon, as it does not match my new ring set.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh I get it now! By the way, I'm not in Australia....I live in the state of North Dakota... How embarressing....

Huh i am confused, I know you are from America what made you think I thought you were an aussie lol. o you need your vision checked lol?
    Furangels only lent.

Originally posted by carole
    Huh i am confused, I know you are from America what made you think I thought you were an aussie lol.
    Oh my bad....lol I read AUSTRALIA instead of AMERICA....guess I was reading too fast...lol....sorry about that! oh my!

It's ok I kinda figured that lol, is it late at night over there? BTW is Miranda Rae your real name, just asking as its a very pretty name, must put it on my future kitties name list lol.
    Furangels only lent.

Originally posted by carole
    It's ok I kinda figured that lol, is it late at night over there? BTW is Miranda Rae your real name, just asking as its a very pretty name, must put it on my future kitties name list lol.
    Its about 8:22 here. Thanks! Yes, Miranda Rae is my real name. Miranda is my first name and Rae is my middle name. I like it too!

I feel we should be private messaging each other, but oh well did not expect too many replys anyhow, you are lucky to have such a pretty name, thank those parents of your's.
    Furangels only lent.

lol....thats what i was thinking...next time maybe we'll do that. oh yes, I have thanked them for the nice name!

Thats a lovely gift! I've been trying to convince my dad to get my mom something like that. Mom works in a kitchen and one day she was kneeding dough... hours later she noticed the diamond from her engagement ring had fallen out. She KNOWS it was in someone's pie crust We never had the money to replace the stone, but I have always thought he should get her something like your dad got your mom.

I had always thought an eternity ring was a band with channel set diamonds all the way around (which seems silly to me - and hard to keep clean! )

Re: mum got an eternity ring at last....

Happy 70th Birthday to your mother, I know she
    will love her ring.

----<---<--<{(@

Thanks guys, yes she is very happy with it, it makes her engagement ring look like one big diamond now.
    Furangels only lent.

What a lovely, sweet and thoughtful gift! I bet she just loves it!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I've never heard of an eternity ring before. Everyone I know only has an engagement ring and a wedding band. It sounds like such a wonderful thing, I'll have to mention it to Justin.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla