Thread: just a vent....

just a vent....

Last night as we were going to bed, I was upstairs in our room looking out, I like to check there are no weirdo's hanging around, I have a good bird's eye view.

These three girls probably 19-20 years are walking alone at 10.30 at night, I guess they think it is safe, and then one of the girls goes up to my hubby's work van(which is parked outside)due to lack of room on our small section and proceeds to pull the window wipers, so they are sticking out, before she could do any damage( i don't know her intentions,) I open the window and yell NAH BUGGER OFF, she jumped out of her skin , good job, they ran away giggling.

My guess is a few too many were had in the bar that night, still they annoy me when they think it is funny to vandalise other people's property.

Ok I am done, thanks for listening.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm so glad you were alert and scared them off. The nerve of some people!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

LOL... thanks for the giggle. I can so relate to your story. My husband LOVES to yell things out to idiots who think they can play pranks on our yard. I love the ones that start screaming spanish obscenities at him, and he screams them back! The look of sheer surprise usually sends them running. LOL

Yeah she sure got taken by suprise.

However I am mad, because when I went out to do the paper run today, I found a piece of black rubber where the van was, so looks like she broke it, little brat!!!!!!!!

Harmless pranks are fine,and yes I was young once too, but breaking stuff for the sheer hell of it, p's me off. UGH!!!
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Agreed!! Idiotic youngsters with no respect are very annoyng!!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

What idiots! My husband says you need to invest in a paintball gun for next time.

Thank you Wolfie!

Now thats an idea.

I live in an area close to the university and orientation week is coming up, again this is a time when drunken students think it is fun to vandalise others property, usually the letterboxes get taken out, now a paintball gun would be ideal hmmm carole thinks we might invest in one of those things, I wonder if I could be taken up for assault though lol.
    Furangels only lent.

Carole,

We have alot of that here in Ecorse. When I first moved here, someone punctured one of my tires (the one facing AWAY from the street).

The poor lady next door to me, Betty (88 years old) who has lived in her house for over 35 years, had her house broken into last week while she was out with her daughter. The jerk kicked the door in and stole lover $200 she had hidden in different places. Her daughter's broyfriend is an Ecorse cop. She now has a new door with 2 dead bolts AND a security system that the boyfriend paid for. Before that, someone broke her front window while she was asleep. I feel really bad for her because she lives alone. There's WAY to much of that crap going on in this town. Alot of derelects, displaced people with nothing better to do. It's sad.

I feel safe in my place because it's on the top floor of a building. No one bothers me and they'd have to break in the bottom door just to gain access to the stairwell. My top door has 2 deadbolts and a chain lock.

Isn't it sad that at one time people didn't HAVE to worry about locking their doors, cars, or walking down the street after dark, etc.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Yes Donna it sure is, I remember when my american friend came over (this is like 16 yrs ago,) he thought New Zealand was so crime free (and it was and probably still is compared with the US)that he could leave his car unlocked, but even then you still couldn't , there is always the opportunist thief just waiting to pounce.

I really detest mindless vandalism though, it bugs the hell out of me, the council here put in beautiful young trees(of which my rates help pay for) to beautify the roadside, and now most of them have never matured, because mindless idiots with nothing better to do have destroyed them, UGH!!!!
    Furangels only lent.