Thread: Amazing Zazoo!

Amazing Zazoo!

What a gorgeous birdy you are Zazoo! Such gorgeous colors and many talents! How cute your mama rocks you to sleep every night! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Pet of the Day!

Zazoo
    How adorable you are!
    I would love to see you play batbird!
    We are almost neighbors. I live 90 miles south of KC on the Kansas side!!! How exciting to see an 'almost' local honored as our special Pet of the Day! CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning, simply stunning! What a gorgeous bird you are Zazoo! (I just love your name too!) I think you're the first Duyvenbode Lory I've had the privilege of meeting! I'll have to go Google you to learn a bit more about your spectacular species I got such a laugh when I read how you play "batbird" and sleep upside What smiles and laughter you bring to your family...and love! It's not every bird that gets rocked to sleep Thanks to your family for sharing you with us, Zazoo! You make one fabulous Pet of the Day Woo hoo, Zazoo!!! Enjoy your day atop Pet Talk's top perch, sweetheart Hope you're spoiled rotten today

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ooooooh Zazoo what a funny bird you seem to be. It is cool that you can talk, I always wanted to see a bird talk, but I have only seen that on television. Is your owner serious that you get rocked to sleep? Wow, that is so funny. I would love to see that. How many words can you say zazoo? Can you say Abby, or cookieluver7? That's my name!

cookieluver7

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

Hi, I own a Duyvenbodes Lory. It seems that we are few and far between. I was wondering if anyone knows the member name of the owner of Zazoo? I would love to make contact to talk about our birds.