Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Johanna and Jonah update!!!

A Johanna and Jonah update!!!

Hi everyone!

I was thrilled to recieve an email from Johanna (Cataholic) tonight, with a nice update on little Jonah, the kitties, and herself. She sent me several pictures too, and asked me to update you all on how things are going with them. Thought I would post a little uppie-date thread before heading off to bed.

Anyway, here's the update.

Jonah is growing fast and doing great. He can now *track* things with his eyes. Little Jonah now weighs 10 pounds, 11 ounces. He's a wonderful baby boy and hardly ever cries. He turned 1 month old today! Hard to believe its already been one month.

Johanna said the kitties are PURR-fect with their human baby brother. Even nawteekat Monte is being good with him.

Johanna is doing good too. She had suffered from a fracture in her pelvic region after the birth, and it has been a very painful time for her. I have known about this for quite awhile but didn't tell you all because I never asked her for permission, and wasn't sure if I should. Now that she asked me to update you all, I thought it would be ok to tell. She was mostly on bedrest because of the fracture several weeks ago, but she told me she's now feeling much, MUCH better, and can now walk well again with just minimal pain. I had been so worried about her since she told me about the fracture, but thank God, she's doing much better now, and is recovering well. She told me she loves being a mommy, and is enjoying every moment with sweet Jonah!

Johanna's been recovering from the fracture, and is very busy with the baby now, so sadly, she hasn't been getting enough time to join us at PT. I know she's thinking of us all, as we're thinking of her. Hopefully with time, things will ease, and she'll be able to spend more time at her computer and post on PT again.

Now for the pictures....

Look at beautiful Baby Jonah. He's such a cutie pie!

Johanna and Jonah at a pumpkin patch. I love this picture!

Little Jonah again...

More Jonah...

Awww!

I *think* this is Jonah with his grandma.

Some pics of the kitties....

Nawtee Monte

Dakky and Tenny

Georgia and Tenny....what a sweet picture

And here are some older pictures that Johanna sent me soon after Jonah was born. I just had to add them because they're too cute. This is Jonah just a few days after he was born.

That's our Johanna update for now. Hopefully we'll hear more from her soon.

Thank you SO MUCH Johanna for the pictures and updates. Jonah is such a cutie and I just love his chipmunk cheeks! The kitties look as sweet as ever. I hope you'll be able to join us on PT soon. PT isn't the same without you. We miss you sooo much! Hurry back!!
    Last edited by popcornbird; 10-16-2004 at 10:39 AM.

Jonah is growing so fast. He is so cute. I really hope her pelvic gets better soon. I am sure that has to be very painfull.
    Last edited by cubby31682; 10-08-2004 at 05:07 AM.

Totally adorable pictures. What a sweetie Jonah is. The cats of course are always gorgeous!

Glad Johanna is feeling better. I hope it's not long before she is completely back to normal.

What sweet pictures!!!

Thanks for the update

What wonderful pictures and a great update! Thanks!!!!

Awwwwww Jonah is so adorable!!

Im glad to hear about them, I was wondering how Johanna and Jonah were doing!!

It was also nice to see Tenny

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Thanks for the update popcornbird! Those pictures are so adorable! Jonah is so beautiful.

Sorry to hear that Johanna was injured but so glad to hear she's doing better!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Thankyou for the uppiedate . Jonah is beautiful. Glad to hear Johanna is feeling much better . And the cats are as lovely as ever.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Thank You,for the update,as I dont,get over To Pet talk,taht often,and the Baby,is a Real Beauty,and we are Gald that Joahna,is healing! And A Big MMMMEEEOOW To Those Cats,from the Found Cats,and FEEDER!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks for the update! I was thinking of her the other day and wondering how everythign was going. He is a handsome baby! Glad to hear everything is well with his kitty brothers and sisters too!

Hi!!! Two seconds to post...then we are off to the lactation consultant...who knew that which is SO 'natural' is so dern HARD! I know, too much information, but, it is true.

I am finally getting better, and we are enjoying the lovely fall weather. I think of you guys all the time, and miss everyone tons. I hope to be back soon!

Love,
    Johanna and Jonah

Many thanks Poppy for the great pics of a very special Meowmie with a very special Boy!

Sorry to hear of your pelvis injury Johanna - glad to hear your recovery is going well.

Jonah seems to be growing like a weed - he's gorgeous.

{{{Hugs}}} to you both xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Glad to hear everyone's doing well, and thanks for sharing the pictures of beautiful baby Jonah!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

What a beautiful little boy Jonah is! He sure has done some growing.

Sorry about your fracture, Johanna, I hope you continue to recover. I am so glad you are enjoying motherhood so much, I knew you would make a wonderful mother!

Poppy, thanks for the wonderful updates and the great pictures!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I am happy to check in during my fair days (I'm at Frankfurt Bookfair right now) and to see Baby Jonah and his mom and granny

Johanna, I wish you a speedy recovery so that all the new life can be full of joy