Thread: I Hope Kim Doesn't Get Mad!!!

I Hope Kim Doesn't Get Mad!!!

GREAT NEWS!!! KLC WILL BE GRAMMY REALLY SOON!!! CONGRATS, AN 'OFFICIAL' RESCUE...SOON TO BE GRAMMY...BUSY, BUSY, BUSY HOPE YOU ARE WELL!! PRAYERS FOR Y'ALL!!

'OFFICIALLY--I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE CATS
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

Why should I get mad? Thank you, MCM, for the recognition!
    Yes, my daughter Amy Beth will be induced next Thursday, October 7th! So, just one more week til I am officially a grammy! I am getting really excited, and poor Amy Beth is getting really nervous! Please say a prayer that her delivery will go smoothly and be uncomplicated, and that baby Jenna will be a healthy baby girl!

Once I get these kitties into their new homes this weekend, then I think grammyhood will sink in! I'm sure I will make a mad dash to Wal-Mart for last minute baby things next week! Right now I am just sort of still in disbelief!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

YAY!

How excited you must feel! Congratulations to you Grammy, and for the soon to be mother also. I will pray all goes well and that baby Jenna will come out happy and healthy as ever!Good luck to your family... :

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Great news Kim and Amy Beth - it must be strange knowing your baby's actual birthday before she appears!!!!
    I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers - especially Amy Beth - you'll be fine sweetheart - how could you be otherwise with such a lovely Mum to help.
    So a week today we'll all be waiting for the news that Jenna is in the world xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Oh Kim how exciting. I was wondering what date you guys picked. Only one week to go, wow! I have no words of wisdom for Amy Beth since I've never been through it so I'll just keep her and baby Jenna in my prayers.

From Decker with Love

The Found Cats,are praying,that the Newsest,in the Geneartion,of Cat Lovers,arrives safe,and sound,and that is all is well,and a Happy,and Healthy Baby!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow, they sure have these things choreographed these days, don't they? Kim, remember when you had Amy Beth? First of all your more than likely didn't know it was a girl until she was born, and secondly you had an estimated arrival date, but had to wait until she decided it was time to make her big debut.

Knowing all this ahead of time seems like it would take some of the fun out of it, but I can sure see how it takes a lot of the stress off too. Now you know and you can prepare and get all sorts of last minute things done ahead of time.

Congratulations again Grammy. I know you're about as ready to burst from excitement as Amy Beth is!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

DON'T WORRY AMY

IT'S LIKE TUBBY & PEANUTS MOM SAID...
    IN THE OLD DAYS, YOU KNEW IT'D GET HERE EVENTUALLY. YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHEN OR BOY/GIRL. YOURS WILL GO QUICKLY & EASY WITH TODAYS TECHNOLOGY! I NEVER HAD A KID THAT WEIGHED LESS THAN 8'3", ELI WAS 9'9". I'M NOT SO BIG!! NERVOUS, EXCITED, ANXIOUS... THESE ARE LEGTIMATE FEELINGS HONEY!! IF YOU HAVE 12 KIDS, YOU'LL STILL BE NERVOUS, IT'S NATURAL!! HEY, IF I CAN SURVIVE 'NATURAL' CHILDIRTH-NADA, YOU'LL DO FINE
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

How exciting!!!!

Thank you Wolfie!

Amy Beth, it's only normal, but try not to be too nervous, sweetie. You are going to be just fine and you will have a very good coach with you. Right Mom!!
    I had to be induced with both my sons and everything went very well. I have to admit though that near the end I asked for the Epidural. I can take a lot of pain, but I know when to draw the line and it's true what other woman have said, once your darling little girl is born, and then place precious Jenna in your arms, you will forget all about the pain. From then on, you will feel such a love like you have never felt before.

I will be with you in spirit on Thursday my dear and can't wait to get home from work to find out how everything went.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh my! One week! How incredibly exciting! Good luck, and if we don;t hear from you much in the next week, we'll know she went before the planned day!