Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just wanted to say Hello......

Just wanted to say Hello......

I'm not having a very good night but I just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone tonight & see how you're doing this evening???!

I'm not having a good night either... I've been in a bad mood all day because of what someone did...

I've actually been having a really great night.

I hope you two cheer up.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Why aren't you having a good night? Please talk to us. We care about you.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Aw, sorry to hear your night isn't going so great... mine has been - dull.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Hi Tina, hope you are feeling better.

I'm having a better night finally because we are about to wrap up all our house redecorating/remodeling project. Now I just have to clean it all up.

From Decker with Love

molucass
    I'm not having a good night either... I've been in a bad mood all day because of what someone did...

***I'm sorry to hear that! Why?

binka_nugget I've actually been having a really great night.

I hope you two cheer up. ***That's good news!**

I didn't want to bore anyone with the details or bring people down who ARE having a good night!!!!
    I had Laproscopic surgery this past Tuesday on my Endo. & was feeling great all week except for last night...it started!
    I was out with my hubby & 2 friends at a movie about 45 min. from home! Thank goodness the movie was just getting over when.....all 'h' broke loose! Agh....I wanted to scream or cry!
    ........my stomach HURT SO BAD & (not to be gross but) my area downstairs....felt like someone was stabbing me over & over again with a knife inside (cramping). I don't know what happened! I couldn't wait to get home!!!!
    Then today.....I was ok all day until around 3:00p.m.
    I got home from my parents & felt like I was going to pass out! My head started pounding & my vision went blurry! It passed after about an hour! I don't know what's happening to me! I'm on vicodin & ibuprofen for pain. I'm not sure what the side effects are but, it was helping for pain, just not making me tired & maybe I did too much that I wasn't supposed to while being off work this week! lifting, running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, etc. I'm calling the nurse tommorrow!
    SORRY....to make that so long & boring....told ya I didn't want to bore anyone, but thanks for listening!!!!!
    SO< HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE DOING??????

jazzcat Hi Tina, hope you are feeling better.

I'm having a better night finally because we are about to wrap up all our house redecorating/remodeling project. Now I just have to clean it all up.

***I'm SO SORRY Lori....I've been so wrapped up in my stuff!
    How is your house project coming along???
    Geez, I bet that was a JOB!!!!
    Did everything turn out the way you wanted?

Horrible =P

We have had crappy weather for the last 6 months, we finally get an absolutely gorgeous weekend, and I'm sick. Yep, typical.

And....I have some zits, and there are school pictures tomorrow! YAY! Hopefully I'll be sick enough not to go.
    Last edited by MariaM; 09-27-2004 at 12:40 AM.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

MariaM Horrible =P

We have had crappy weather for the last 6 months, we finally get an absolutely gorgeous weekend, and I'm sick. Yep, typical.

And....I have some zits, and there are picture tomorrow! YAY! Hopefully I'll be sick enough not to go.

**I'm so sorry to hear that! It sucks when the weather is beautiful & you don't feel well enough to do anything! Especially if the weather has been "crappy"!!!!
    .......sick enough not to go where???

Sorry, I read that and realized it didn't make sense. Sick enough not to go to school...we're having school pictures tomorrow. (I forgot to say the location...my mind is a little bit haywire )

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Oh duh....I'm smart, yeah you said....school pictures tommorrow!
    Well.....that stinks! I hope you feel better!!!!

Lol no, you're not dumb, I edited it

Thanks! Hope you're feeling better to!

Originally posted by teenster3
    ***I'm SO SORRY Lori....I've been so wrapped up in my stuff!
    How is your house project coming along???
    Geez, I bet that was a JOB!!!!
    Did everything turn out the way you wanted?
    It was a huge job but it looks good and I'm pleased. Still have to have one installer come back to repair something and then hopefully no more strangers in my house and no more hard work for me - YAY!!!

I'm sorry you are still feeling so bad and that it got so intense again. Hopefully the nurse can help you out. Keep us posted.

From Decker with Love

Wow, I had a halfway decient night last night...well kind of...

Went out with a buddy of mine. YAY, always love to chit chat!

though cause this lady is being a total you know what to us over some dumb @$$ed star trek club crap. I don't even CARE about this and now she is threatning to sue ME because I "slandered" her. WTH?!?! I said a long time ago I didn't even want to talk to this psycho. And its all because of club related issues (I thought trek fans were spazes but geez!)

sorry to rant...