Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a sign at my house?

Is there a sign at my house?

One that says, come, eat, be merry! Here's how it goes

first thing this moning before school the children next door rang my doorbell to ask if one of my cats had gotten outside. And lo and behold, underneath a car across the street was an orange cat. I said, no my cats never go outside when right at that moment doesn't this cat come scampering across the street right up onto my porch and straight to me. I picked him up and his motor started immediately. The kids told me that the neighbor across our street had tried to catch him yesterday but he ran from her. This cat?!?! he ran right to me. So anywho, he appears to be about 5 months old and will be going to the vet this afternoon for the dreaded test and shots etc.

So without further ado, allow me to introduce ALLEN

Sorry about the cage bars but until he get a clean bill of heath......

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Mowgli got loose! What a cutie he is...have you asked around the neighborhood to see if someone's looking for him? Or doing like I do...make him go *POOF* I think we have the same sign on our houses.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Hey Jen, you give a whole new meaning to ANIMAL MAGNETISM!!!

What a gorgeous orangie boy he is - hope his tests come out clean!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

He knew the right door to knock on!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

He was just WAITING for you to open that door! He was sent there where he knows he will be taken care of....The ole "Hobo" markings are at your front door!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

ALLEN!!! omegosh - he is so cute!!! So much orangie cuteness today!
    Isn't it wonderful that they KNOW you love them???

So much orangie cuteness today
    Yes, Debbie, you'd better not come visit right now, you'd be a big mush puddle with all the orangies..

You know that in the middle age the beggars had their secret signs which they put at the house door. So the next one could see whether they were friendly people, or tough ones, or whether there was a biting dog....

And of course your address is traded in cat circles. Who could doubt about it?

I think it is very nice of you that you baptised this cute guy Allen. Why can't we here at PT decide that every type of cat has only one name (like all Abyssinians could be called Miley ). It would make life so much easier for older people like me.

Or did you give him the name to make sure he grows up to be a healthy and happy cat like Catnapper's Allen?

What a sweet guy he is! He knew exactly where to go - I bet he's been spying on you for a while, and decided today is the day!

Hope he has a clean bill of health.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I think you may be an animal magnet! They know where to come, when they are in trouble and need help, they come to you, Jen!

That little orangie is just adorable! Hope everything checks out okay at the vets.

Willie

What a cutie this little guy Allen is.He went to the right place.Hope he checks out fine.He looks healthy in the photo.

Thanks Kim for the gorgeous signature!

Hmmmm... Allen wants to know if he inspired this Allen's name? He'd be a proud godfather!

He looks gorgeous! And what a lovely name! I hope he grows up as cute as our Allen. I'll keep my fingers crossed for his check up.

Originally posted by K & L
    He knew the right door to knock on!
    Or the right door to sit facing and just wait for it to open!!!

He's lovely Jen., hope his vet visit isn't traumatic and he's given a clean bill of health.

WELCOME ALLEN - you've found kitty heaven xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Allen wants to know if he inspired this Allen's name?
    of course, SILLY! WHO else??