Thread: GRRR stupid warts!!!

GRRR stupid warts!!!

I found a wart on Tikeyas neck a while back ands the vet said it was no big deal. Well guess what! I just found another one on her chest!!!! The last thing I want to think of is my baby getting older (The vet says that older dogs get warts ). He wont remove them inless she is already under anestetic!!! ... She doesnt need a major surgery so at this rate they will never get removed, and I hate them. I want them GONE!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Our old english sheepdog started getting them around 7yrs.. by the time she was 12 they were everywhere. I don't think she EVER fussed with them, but they were kinda nasty looking

Ewwwww? Ask the vet if maybe that Compound W stuff that you use on humans is safe.

Thank you Wolfie!

Smokey had a couple of warts, we had them removed...and guess what...they just grew back. He had a ton of them when he was really old. Reggie has a couple now too. Just be glad Tikeya has a coat that will cover them.

Nebo had a large wart type thing on his leg when he was 4 months old, it was removed when he was neutered and it has not grown back.

Cocoa has a couple warts on her ears and neck. She's had them since she was 2, so it's not just something old dogs get. It's no big deal.

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Same here with my poodle/terrier mix -- he has more warts than I can count! They don't bother him, though, even when one 'oozes' a little bit. I have to be a little careful with the clippers when I give him a haircut, but other than that, the warts are no problem.

My vet said he would be wealthy if he could have a penny for every wart he's ever seen on dogs.

Our dog's name is Shorty (he's low to the ground), but our nickname for him is "Warty Shorty."

:-D
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Murphy has at least a dozen. I think it is just one of those age related things and I tell her that it adds "character". She could care less! Hehehe!!! She's 14 1/2 years old!!!!

Warts

Tawny has quite a few, I stopped counting, when you get older you get warts, not the virus ones, just old warts. She 13 1/2 and they add dignity to an old white face. Our vet is the same , she doesn't like to knock out a senior due to possible complications.
    Tawny wears them well and I love everyone of them. Even furless seniors get them.